Sliders Forums

FOX (ended 2000)

suppose that you have a friend who has invented a timer

baskok

[1]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 9

In all honesty. Forget that you ever saw theTVseries. Your friend has created a timer. But he's not sure what it can do. He uses it and goes to another dimension. He meets his double in his basement and he tells your friend the secret of sliding but the noise of the vortex is overwelming his voice. WHAT EVER YOU DO........ He later tells you about it and a teacher at his school. But there's a catch. Your friend is worried that the government or some one else might take control of this. Your friend is quite convincing we'lle only be gone for 15 minutes. The big question is what will you do? And what could happen to you?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pferreira86

[2]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 17

I would be very concerned with my friend! Seriously, if the gang at the time knew what was going to happen to them I think they'd do some more research before testing the device with themselves. In the case of Rembrandt he wasn't even supposed to be there and he understands absolutely zero about technology.

baskok

[3]Sep 13, 2010

I know Quinboostedthe power without knowing what the outcome would be.Wasn'tit the only time that the vortex was moving? I think that if i had a friend who invented sliding that i would be very curious and apprehensiveto step into that vortex.

pferreira86

[4]Sep 19, 2010

baskok wrote:

I know Quinboostedthe power without knowing what the outcome would be.Wasn'tit the only time that the vortex was moving? I think that if i had a friend who invented sliding that i would be very curious and apprehensiveto step into that vortex.

Well you wouldn't have a choice. At the speed it was moving it was sucking everything up.

baskok

[5]Sep 20, 2010

I can remember an episode where they had to jump out of a plane. I think it was that one where they we re chased by a snake and coffee beans where a forbidden. How could the vortex be hanging in the same place when the plane was moving? Where the sliders suddenly sky divers?

pferreira86

[6]Sep 26, 2010

baskok wrote:

I can remember an episode where they had to jump out of a plane. I think it was that one where they we re chased by a snake and coffee beans where a forbidden. How could the vortex be hanging in the same place when the plane was moving? Where the sliders suddenly sky divers?

It was from Season 4. All logic had disappeared from the series by then.

buffyjl

[7]Oct 5, 2010
    • level: 20

baskok wrote:

In all honesty. Forget that you ever saw theTVseries. Your friend has created a timer. But he's not sure what it can do. He uses it and goes to another dimension. He meets his double in his basement and he tells your friend the secret of sliding but the noise of the vortex is overwelming his voice. WHAT EVER YOU DO........ He later tells you about it and a teacher at his school. But there's a catch. Your friend is worried that the government or some one else might take control of this. Your friend is quite convincing we'lle only be gone for 15 minutes. The big question is what will you do? And what could happen to you?

I'm afraid I'd be too careful to go. I'd tell him to go without me, but I'd wait anxiously for them to return and tell me all about it. Then if it was safe, I'd go with them the 2nd time.