Sliders

The Seer

Aired Unknown Feb 04, 2000 on FOX

7.3
  • Series Finale of Sliders

Most of the above recap is correct - although when I tried to add to it - my claim was rejected. Just watch it - even though is a disappointing ending to what had been a fantastic series (until the final season anyway).
    I continued to watch season 5 anyway - hoping that the real Quinn would come back somehow and get rid of the 'new' Mallory but alas this did not happen (did anyone else wonder why Quinn's double on the world in season 5, ep 01 - looked nothing like him - but in ALL of the other worlds they were exactly the same? - they didn't even offer an explanation to that one did they?) . The ending would have been alright for a season finale - but not as a series finale – what's the point of a so called "cliff hanger" then? All in all - just pretend that the show finished at season 4 and disregard season 5 - its rubbish with bad acting, storylines. The so called finale leaves us with none of the questions or plots that had been with us from the start or throughout the series answered - leaving fans with a lot of loose ends. Sloppy writing.