Slimer! And the Real Ghostbusters

ABC (ended 1989)

Slimer! And the Real Ghostbusters Fan Reviews (3)

7.8
  • Ghostbusters was a cartoon with four men fighting ghosts, demons, and the supernatural alike. In most episodes they was also a moral to the story for children to learn from.

The Real Ghostbusters was a cartoon enjoyed by both children and adult. Even to this day I'll still sit down and watch one of their cartoons on youtube. I remember growing up I used to love hearing the ghostbusters theme song because I knew what was going to happen...the ghostbusters were going to save the day. The movies that were produced from the show just weren't the same, although I still liked them. Heck...slimer was a bad guy in the first movie. With that said I really do wish the real ghostbusters would be brought back. After they turned it into the Extremem Ghostbusters I knew my favorite cartoon was over.
  • Another classic TV show not on DVD!

Slimer! And The Real Ghostbusters was a great TV show for kids and adults. The show was created after the success of The Real Ghostbusters cartoon, with the intent of targeting a younger audience. The show focuses on Slimer and his adventures with, and without The Ghostbusters, with classic episodes such as, Don't Tease The Sleaze, And Room At The Top. This show was definitely a great show for all ages, but like other great shows, cut down in its prime. If they ever put Slimer! And The Real Ghostbusters out on DVD, or bring it back to Television, I would encourage everyone young and old to view it.
  • Four guys band together with their green ghost friend to get slimed by their friend or otehr ghosts and to battle the bad ghosts. They were hired by a female friend and a fifth member joins the time and their boss joins them making it the 6 versus the gho

Four guys with totally different persoanlities form the group of Ghostbusters. With their green ghost friend Slimer by their side they are alwyas ready to battle ghosts or a food shortage in the firehouse. This show is full of laughs and entertaining. If the ghosts didn't get you Slimer did.