Small Wonder Forums

(ended 1989)

Small Wonder is the best Techological/ fantasy show of the last thirty years.

80stvfan

[1]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 7

I loved this show when it was orignally aired, and I love it still. It is a techalogical tour de force. I think that every child at some point fantasizes about having a robot of their very own. What I think is so great about this show is that it made this fantasy come alive for a short time. Here we are in the twenty first century, and we are no closer to having human androidrobots in our homes. Honda Motor Co has been working feverishly on a robot called asimo for many years, but he is still not as advanced as VICI was. I think we have only one small percentage of the power that would make Small Wonder a reality. Even if we had the power, it will still be awhile before we can even entertain ideas of having our very own Small Wonders, and if this becomes a reality could it lead to the end of the human race in the long run. Would it be possible to love a robot as much as a human child. Would it be possible to give a robot adroid like VICI a birth date based on their date of manufacture, and then calculate a date that would be apropretie for their death. I'd better stop before I get to deep into this topic.

Small Wonder is quick displacing my all time favorite show Punky Brewster. Right now these two are tied for first position.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.