Small Wonder Forums

(ended 1989)

Who do you think was/is better looking Tiffany Brissette or Soleil Moon Frye.

80stvfan

[1]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 7

Who do you think is better looking, Tiffany Brissette or Soleil Moon Frye.

I think that both girls are good looking, but for me it would have to be Tiffany Brissette with the win. I think that she was cuter then Soleil when they were young, and is better looking today now that they are grown up. I would like to explain my reasoning. Firstly Soleil was 8 when Punky Brewster first aired and it took almost four years for her to grow out of her cute little girl looks at the age of 12. Tiffany Brissette was ten when Small Wonder first aired and she was also very cute, but unlike Soleil, she quickly out grew her cute little girl looks. Also, Tiffany now looks like a beautiful adult verson of Tiffany Brissette the girl, where I'm sad to say that Soleil doesn't look like she carried any of the looks of the young Soleil over to her adult form. You can tell that Tiffany was out growing her cute little girl looks in the episode titled Gold diggin where Joan's father visits and the neighbor Ida Mae starts going out with him. If you watch this episode, you can see how different Tiffany looks.

So for me it is Tiffany Brissette (aka VICI) over Soleil Moon Frye (aka Punky Brewster)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TyGee29

[2]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    In my opinion....In the their kiddie years, Tiffany Brissette was waaaay cuter than Soleil Moon Frye. Now that their all grown up, its the other way around.

IlKeithlI

[3]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 3

TyGee29 wrote:
    In my opinion....In the their kiddie years, Tiffany Brissette was waaaay cuter than Soleil Moon Frye. Now that their all grown up, its the other way around.

Agreed... I had to do some google searching on Tiffany Brissette to confirm.

Hoopskidoodle

[4]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    My vote goes for Punky Boobster.

MetallicremA

[5]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 11
    TyGee29 wrote:

Ditto.