Small Wonder

(ended 1989)

boechsner

Small Wonder Fan Reviews (29)

7.6
  • I would watch a blank screen before watching a moment of this turkey. Quite possibly the worst show on television during those years (and maybe since).........

0.1
    Quite Possibly the worst show to ever air on network television.....un-imaginable that this thing lasted more than a single season. I was in Europe when it aired, watching it on Armed Forces Network....most people thought that it had never even aired in the States because it was so atrocious. Story line was poorly conceived and weakly delivered, character development was non-existent, episode plots were ludicrous, AND...without being too rude, the actors were about the weakest that television had seen at that point. For an alleged comedy there were precious few laughs. I hope that the network suits that allowed this thing to move forward were appropriately fired and banned from working in television. If I were submitting resumes to work in the industry, and had come even close to this stinker, I would make certain that I conveniently forgot this portion of my employment history.