Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2010 on The CW

A good episode of Smallville, and this show has just been good in general as of late, lets just hope they stay this way. The whole season so far has been a complete mess, and it looks like Smallville is picking up slack, but you never know with this season, things can go from good to horrendous in one episode, so you never know. What this episode lacked was development. Last time we saw Chloe & Oliver together, he was giving her a bow & arrow lesson, now their each others booty calls. It just didn't make sense, and I would have liked to know how a couple as random as this one got together. The writing, however, was tons better and I think that's why this episode was good.

The writing all season has been lacking but this episode gave it some redemption from the conversations between Zod & Lois to the conversations between Clark & Zod. I'm really enjoying Callum Blue's stay on Smallville, he definitely stole the show here.

Chloe's plan is interesting, but both relationships going on in this show just really... they really don't make sense. Clark & Lois: Destined to be together? Yeah they have no chemistry. Chloe & Oliver: Talk about Chloe being sloppy seconds to Lois. Oliver has more chemistry with Tess at this point, and Chloe needed to be with Jimmy, but I guess that's ruined too. Oh well, all relationships aside, this was a good episode.