Smallville

Cool

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2001 on The CW

• The villain today dies the same way he is "reborn".

6.8
    Ah a high school party in the middle of nowhere, outside in winter. Chloe and Clark talk a lot and give dating advice which with the help of Lex gets Clark a date with Lana. Today's story only has 3 parts and all 3 are interconnected with the one and only..well..with flavour of the week. Ice man.

What really irritates me about this episode is that he drowns under water and then is reborn as a heat absorbing monster, but doesn't freeze the water he comes out of intially..which brings a very interesting question to his demise..where he is thrown in an unfrozen lake (despite this being only 2 days since it was winter) and turns it completely to ice and is trapped and defeated.

The next part of today's episode was Chloe. She of course wants to find love and her current interest happens to be our monster who ends up trying to take her heat..and not in a good way either.

And the last part is Lex offering the Kent's an option to escape debt and get the farm back on track, but the meeting is interrupted by our monster who absorbs the heat out of the energy plant. I guess one body is worth more then an entire energy plant and he heads for the luthor residence.

All in all this episode made me mad, but it did try to improve the relation with Lana and Clark so it wasn't all bad.