Smallville

Crossfire

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 30, 2009 on The CW

• Episode six showed a great progression with all of the story lines in Season 9!

Wow-I loved this episode! Thank goodness for DVR. I was not thrilled with CW moving Smallville to Friday nights since it is a very event-filled night. However, when I watched it at 11:45 p.m., it was a great way to end the evening. The first scene with Lois and Clark auditioning for the morning talk show was very funny and it definitely hooked me for the rest of the episode. I really liked how the writers are developing this relationship. They are doing a good job on showing how a relationship might progress between two adults that work together and are dealing with their individual insecurities. In Clark's case, it is not only insecurities but having a secret identity to keep. I really liked the scene that he had with Chloe on how he was torn between his feelings for Lois and wanting Oliver to have happiness even at his own expense. Lois showed a great deal of maturity and warmth as she clarified to Oliver how she felt about Oliver. Of course, being the romantic that I am, the final scene will be an all-time Smallville favorite of mine. The scenes between Tess and Zod were very chilling. Tess is a formidable foe for the condescending Kandorian. I also liked how Chloe interacted with Stuart. It should be interesting how this story line progresses.

Another great installment for Smallville. I am not only looking forward to next week's show about Jor-el but I am rooting for a Season 10!