Smallville

Crossfire

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 30, 2009 on The CW

• ok...

I'm giving it a 8 but I have a few things to say about it:

Like in the end of the last season, Clark threw a tantrum and apparently was going to embrace his kryptonian heritage. But now he's back working and fooling around just like one year ago.. I mean.. sure, keeping Clark isolated would do no good in the storytelling department but all I'm talking about is coherent plots.

I'm used to Smallville's cliff hangers when the world is about to end.. just to be put back on track and the villain bashed to oblivion in the first 20 minutes of the premiere. So I knew he was gonna get back to his regular live eventually.

Another thing. I'm talking about Clark searching everywhere and every single clue and not finding any kryptonian, even tho they have no powers but like they have some kind of spider sense and successfully avoiding Clark while doing their thing.

Not to mention, Zod becoming CEO of some company in a few months just like that.. without any ID, money and stuff.. ok then..

Tess is afraid of Zod but as a convenient idiotic behavior plotline, she protects Clark by destroying his blood samples but without telling him anything about the big bad. Like it would be so tough for him to handle a batallion of powerless kryptonians....

Better to keep everything a secret and revealing parts as we go. Supernatural style. You don't know where Lucifer is, what the angels are thinking or planning. Pure mystery.

But allowing Zod to walk around a few hundred miles from where Superman lives and talking to his colleagues is just bad storyline.. you lose the surprise card and makes it look like too forced and artificial..

My 2 cents..