Smallville

Crossfire

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 30, 2009 on The CW

• Clark helps Lois audition for "Good Morning Metropolis", only to find they've both been hired. Meanwhile, Oliver meets streetwalker Mia Dearden, a.k.a. Speedy, and offers to train her as his sidekick. (WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD)

Only one word can describe this episode: cu-ute!! The Clois moments were spot-on, especially when Clark just up and kissed Lois, without so much as a prelude. Then again, it's not like Lois would've let him have a word in edgewise. Also cute was the "hack-off" between Chloe and Stuart. And I gotta say, I didn't much care for Stuart when he was first introduced, but as of this episode, he started to grow on me. As for Mia, I would've liked a little more background on her, but the Clois moments make it easy to forgive. ;) By the way, it was a pretty badass moment when Zod found the bloody Kandorian dogtag and saw Tess standing across the street; made me wonder what exactly she did to that Kandorian. All in all, nine online blind dates out of ten.

Highlights -- Clark helping Lois audition; Clark and Lois going over her online dating profile; "hack-off" between Chloe and Stuart; Lois and Clark flirting while waiting for her date; the cardboard cut-out of Lois holding Clark's tie; and (of course) Clark kissing Lois.