Smallville

Crusade

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2004 on The CW

• And they're back.

I couldn't wait to watch this episode after the last five minutes in the previous episode, and this episode delivered just like I thought it would, maybe even better.

I was confused as to what Kal-El was doing and what will happen next, but everything changed when Martha turned him back to Clark. I'm still confused with some of the things that happened, but it remains a mystery to see what Kal-El was really after and what Jor-El will do now. I can't wait to find out.

Next, Lana found herself a new boyfriend, and I'm not too crazy about that storyline, but I guess they need to go somewhere with her. I do hope that Clark starts being enemies with either Lex or Lana because they're dragging the will-they-or-won't-they stuff way too much. Also, I can't wait to find out what happened to Chloe. Meanwhile, whatever is happening to Lana is very promising.

The biggest surprise of the episode, of course, was the arrival of Lois Lane. Now, I never watched any Superman movies or cartoons or read the comics, but I understand that's she's quite important. The actress that plays the role is doing a great job, I already find myself liking this character more than half of the characters on the show, and I do enjoy every one of them. Erica Durance is a breath of fresh air, and the character of Lois is very entertaining.