Smallville

Devoted

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 13, 2004 on The CW

• A perfect mixture of exciting fights and sexy scenes....

A bunch of crazy cheerleaders create this kyrptonite based love potion so they could conrtol their men. Now I think it's really obvious that if cheerleaders and science mix the results would be catastrophic. The victoms who drank this potion included Chloe and Jason and it's up to Clark and Lois to save the day. Original storyline, non stop action with great scenes and very funny moments. Chloe was a hoot in this episode. Not only did she make a fool of herself but she also told Clark how she felt. Jason and Lana want to keep their relationship a secret and Lex Luthor works hard to win back Clark's friendship. This episode was brilliantly written. The writers aren't afraid to take risks. It's obvious that the show is kept simple. Clark loves Lana, Lana loves Jason and Chloe has a crush on Clark. Not complicated,very obvious and it's been this way for a while and that is a good thing. A show being able to stay consistent in it's storylines and still manage to make the episodes great is a show worth watching. It's also great that the Lois/Clark storyline isn't being rushed. In conclusion I think this episode was really fun to watch. As a critic I would describe it as proof to what this show can accomplish...simplicty storyline wise but greatness in the way every aspect is set out. As a fan I would say, I freakin loved it !!!!