Smallville

Fanatic

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 12, 2006 on The CW

• Average Episode. What made this one particularly special though was that in its original airing it gave us a sneak peak on the 100th epidode. Get past that, and this is an average Smallville episode without the classic "Freak of the Week".

Average episode. I loved the drama between Lex and J. Kent. I also like how Clark is no longer trustfullof Lex Luthor. And I see Lex also starting to notice this. Lana was great. I loved how they explained the lackof emotion within their relationship. Now I feel kind of bad for saying all those bad things. It would have been nice to actually have seen those type of reaction in last episodes, instead of just leaving us in the air. Maybe the creators stop by and read this board? hmmm. Anyways, I loved the Chloe and Clark Sex talk. I love this Chloe. She is so far from that lovesick puppy/Stalker I used to hate so much. She's earned her place in the Superman mythos. Lionel is an enigma. I dont know who or what he's become or what his motives are. He is obviously Lionel but...something more. Is it Jor El? Maybe Braniac (He is known to posess people in the comics)? I also loved how Lois kicked ass. Samantha was freaky. She was definitly a psychtoic villain. I hope we see more of her in future episodes. Lex definitly has NO luck with the ladies. But as good as the episode was, it was outshone by 5 seconds of something else. Thats right. An episode, which would have done great on its own, was made all the better by a commercial. The 100th sneak peak.