Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

bring wonder woman on smallville now

FireStorm1220

[61]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 2
    Dewbak75 wrote:

FireStorm1220 wrote:

Humm!! I dont know guys.. a WW series after smallville season 10th?? I think batman or the Question could be better. Also today is April 1 and I dont belive all that info!!

Is this reply in reference to today's Kryptonsite April Fools posts(where they mention Bridget Regan coming on Smallville as Wonder Woman)? You do realize the previous posts in this thread are three years old, right?

That being said, I think a tv show based on The Question could be awesome. A real film noir-ish detective show, with voiceover narration and the works. But make it the original Question, not the woman currently in the role in the comics(I like her, but you gotta go with Vic Sage). The only downside is now that the Watchmen movie has come out, everyone's gonna think he's just a Rorschach ripoff(when in fact it was the other way around).

Yeah!! it could be like the X-files but better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dewbak75

[62]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 18

FireStorm1220 wrote:
    Dewbak75 wrote:

That being said, I think a tv show based on The Question could be awesome. A real film noir-ish detective show, with voiceover narration and the works. But make it the original Question, not the woman currently in the role in the comics(I like her, but you gotta go with Vic Sage). The only downside is now that the Watchmen movie has come out, everyone's gonna think he's just a Rorschach ripoff(when in fact it was the other way around).

Yeah!! it could be like the X-files but better.

Actually, I was thinking more Batman/The Shadow meets Kolchak: The Night Stalker. Vic Sage was an investigative reporter, after all.

Enthropii

[63]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 23
    Actually Wonder Woman has been evidently casted for Smallville S10. She'll be played by Alexandra Daddario. I don't know why DC is doing this to their characters...

Dewbak75

[64]Apr 2, 2010

Enthropii wrote:
    Actually Wonder Woman has been evidently casted for Smallville S10. She'll be played by Alexandra Daddario. I don't know why DC is doing this to their characters...

Where the heck did you hear about this? Cite your source, because the only reference I'm seeing to this is a footnote on her Wikipedia page which leads to a NYTimes link which doesn't actually mention Smallville or Wonder Woman. I could think of worse choices, but she's 24 and still looks young enough to play a teenager, too young for Wonder Woman.

Enthropii

[65]Apr 2, 2010
    Dewbak75 wrote:

Enthropii wrote:

Where the heck did you hear about this? Cite your source, because the only reference I'm seeing to this is a footnote on her Wikipedia page which leads to a NYTimes link which doesn't actually mention Smallville or Wonder Woman. I could think of worse choices, but she's 24 and still looks young enough to play a teenager, too young for Wonder Woman.

I got it from Wikipedia too. Google got me there thanks to some fella on TVG. I sincerely hope Wikipedia's wrong. Not that I care who they get to play WW, I just don't want Smallville writers to be writing any other good characters.

Dewbak75

[66]Apr 2, 2010

Enthropii wrote:
    Dewbak75 wrote:

Enthropii wrote:

I got it from Wikipedia too. Google got me there thanks to some fella on TVG. I sincerely hope Wikipedia's wrong. Not that I care who they get to play WW, I just don't want Smallville writers to be writing any other good characters.

If you follow the footnote on Wikipedia it takes you to a page on the NY Times website which claims to be a filmography of Bridget Regan's work. The thing is, there absolutely no mention on that NYT page of Smallville or Wonder Woman, so whoever added that bit to the Wiki page was either mistaken or messing with people. Or maybe the NYT page had the reference than later removed it.

Enthropii

[67]Apr 2, 2010
    Dewbak75 wrote:

Enthropii wrote:
    Dewbak75 wrote:

Enthropii wrote:

If you follow the footnote on Wikipedia it takes you to a page on the NY Times website which claims to be a filmography of Bridget Regan's work. The thing is, there absolutely no mention on that NYT page of Smallville or Wonder Woman, so whoever added that bit to the Wiki page was either mistaken or messing with people. Or maybe the NYT page had the reference than later removed it.

So there's still hope that it's a load of bull and Diana will never be on Smallville! Awesome.