Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Clarks secret !!!

Would lana have disagreed to marrying lex if clark had said that he still loved?

warrior-persia

[21]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 11
    jovo82 wrote:

warrior-persia wrote:
    jovo82 wrote:
    hey warrior is your icon clark flying (from smallville)
    yup

cool

Yup
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

amarchack

[22]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    Here is my guess: It wil always come back to Clark not wanting to tell Lana his secret.  Lana is so mistrusting of everyone so the Lana/Lex storyline is irrelevant. And don't even bother with Clark and Lois getting together because that shouldn't even happen until they get to Metropolis (let alone Lois learning his secret).   If we follow the comics, Clark doesn't tell Lana his secret until he leaves Smallville for Metropolis.  So I'm guessing that Lana will learn Clark's secret on the Series Finale (last episode) of Smallville.

warrior-persia

[23]Jan 12, 2007
    amarchack wrote:
    Here is my guess: It wil always come back to Clark not wanting to tell Lana his secret. Lana is so mistrusting of everyone so the Lana/Lex storyline is irrelevant. And don't even bother with Clark and Lois getting together because that shouldn't even happen until they get to Metropolis (let alone Lois learning his secret). If we follow the comics, Clark doesn't tell Lana his secret until he leaves Smallville for Metropolis. So I'm guessing that Lana will learn Clark's secret on the Series Finale (last episode) of Smallville.

but smallville doesnt follow the comic. the comics are more guidelines then actual rules

Vortex8472

[24]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 9
    This is a long shot, but I was thinking about the Lana SUV Smack Down of Linda Lake, immediately following the accident water droplets are shown trickling from the front hood of the vehicle. The droplets become a pool of water and went down a sewer duct. I doubt Tori Spelling will make another appearance on Smallville, however if she does return its possible that Lana will find out about Clark through Linda Lake.

jovo82

[25]Jan 12, 2007
    warrior-persia wrote:
    jovo82 wrote:

warrior-persia wrote:
    jovo82 wrote:
    hey warrior is your icon clark flying (from smallville)
    yup

cool

Yup

cool

warrior-persia

[26]Jan 13, 2007
    Vortex8472 wrote:
    This is a long shot, but I was thinking about the Lana SUV Smack Down of Linda Lake, immediately following the accident water droplets are shown trickling from the front hood of the vehicle. The droplets become a pool of water and went down a sewer duct. I doubt Tori Spelling will make another appearance on Smallville, however if she does return its possible that Lana will find out about Clark through Linda Lake.

thats what i though maybe, but like you said its a long shot!

_XLeGeNdX_

[27]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 12
    They probably did that because the writers want that option as a possible storyline.

warrior-persia

[28]Jan 13, 2007
    _XLeGeNdX_ wrote:
    They probably did that because the writers want that option as a possible storyline.

ya and if it doesnt work itll be a lose plot thread i guess.

tramlaw301

[29]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 18
    She would cry and whine of course.

D_Dub11

[30]Jan 18, 2007
    haha more like guidelines than rules. Did you take that line from Pirates of the Caribbean?

Anyways I agree, the show and comics aren't exactly the same.

Hyou_Gattai

[31]Jan 18, 2007
    well clark have 2 secrets actually, maybe everyone should start to believe that clark may actually be gay because he only had has sex like one (1) time, and he's on university, i mean what kind of guy would do that?, 1._when chloe drink the love potion (made from kryptonite), she was on top of him ready for the action
    2._with alicia the same thing
    3._with simon same thing

his concern is that he may hurt the lady, but if he doesnt find out, he will never have sex on his entire life

MarWash

[32]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 31
    Hyou_Gattai wrote:
    well clark have 2 secrets actually, maybe everyone should start to believe that clark may actually be gay because he only had has sex like one (1) time, and he's on university, i mean what kind of guy would do that?, 1._when chloe drink the love potion (made from kryptonite), she was on top of him ready for the action
    2._with alicia the same thing
    3._with simon same thing

his concern is that he may hurt the lady, but if he doesnt find out, he will never have sex on his entire life
    i dont think hes not worried about that anymore, he has already learned to control his bodies density(evident in when he played football). Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type. but i guess you could be right about him being scared of hurting the girl, if he gets excited whos to say what would happen at that "Moment". Your way off about him being gay though, when he is on Red-K his inhabitions are gone(he has kissed and come onto many women but never a guy).

jovo82

[33]Jan 18, 2007
    mofoz

Avster

[34]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 16
    Hyou_Gattai wrote:
    well clark have 2 secrets actually, maybe everyone should start to believe that clark may actually be gay because he only had has sex like one (1) time, and he's on university, i mean what kind of guy would do that?, 1._when chloe drink the love potion (made from kryptonite), she was on top of him ready for the action 2._with alicia the same thing 3._with simon same thing his concern is that he may hurt the lady, but if he doesnt find out, he will never have sex on his entire life
    Just becasue he did "it" once doesn't mean your gay And even if hes in Uni doesn't mean he has to sleep with every girl he meets just to prove to everyone that he not gay
    Edited on 01/20/2007 4:07am

bobfisk

[35]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 24
    MarWash wrote:
    Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type.
    Clark is not a virgin! He and Lana "did it" when he lost his powers. So it's a little late for that. Unless he sees himself as another person with his powers

SupermanNYC

[36]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 45
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type.
    Clark is not a virgin! He and Lana "did it" when he lost his powers. So it's a little late for that. Unless he sees himself as another person with his powers
    I don't know how in the world did they miss that one. Nope, I didn't see that a comin! LOL!

bobfisk

[37]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 24
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    I don't know how in the world did they miss that one. Nope, I didn't see that a comin! LOL!
    Amateurs...

SupermanNYC

[38]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 45
    bobfisk wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Amateurs...
    I'm surprised that Marwash said that, shame on you marwash.

Hyou_Gattai

[39]Jan 19, 2007
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Amateurs...
    I'm surprised that Marwash said that, shame on you marwash.
    well clark, maybe not GAY at all, but a little, SHY, cuz hey if you are a guy and the oportunity comes, hey dont waste it

olderSVfan

[40]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 7
    You guys are a friggin riot!!!