Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Clarks secret !!!

Would lana have disagreed to marrying lex if clark had said that he still loved?

  • Avatar of warrior-persia

    warrior-persia

    [21]Jan 12, 2007
    • member since: 11/06/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,601
    jovo82 wrote:

    warrior-persia wrote:
    jovo82 wrote:
    hey warrior is your icon clark flying (from smallville)
    yup

    cool



    Yup
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amarchack

    amarchack

    [22]Jan 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/27/04
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1
    Here is my guess: It wil always come back to Clark not wanting to tell Lana his secret.  Lana is so mistrusting of everyone so the Lana/Lex storyline is irrelevant. And don't even bother with Clark and Lois getting together because that shouldn't even happen until they get to Metropolis (let alone Lois learning his secret).   If we follow the comics, Clark doesn't tell Lana his secret until he leaves Smallville for Metropolis.  So I'm guessing that Lana will learn Clark's secret on the Series Finale (last episode) of Smallville.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of warrior-persia

    warrior-persia

    [23]Jan 12, 2007
    • member since: 11/06/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,601
    amarchack wrote:
    Here is my guess: It wil always come back to Clark not wanting to tell Lana his secret. Lana is so mistrusting of everyone so the Lana/Lex storyline is irrelevant. And don't even bother with Clark and Lois getting together because that shouldn't even happen until they get to Metropolis (let alone Lois learning his secret). If we follow the comics, Clark doesn't tell Lana his secret until he leaves Smallville for Metropolis. So I'm guessing that Lana will learn Clark's secret on the Series Finale (last episode) of Smallville.


    but smallville doesnt follow the comic. the comics are more guidelines then actual rules
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Vortex8472

    Vortex8472

    [24]Jan 12, 2007
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 367
    This is a long shot, but I was thinking about the Lana SUV Smack Down of Linda Lake, immediately following the accident water droplets are shown trickling from the front hood of the vehicle. The droplets become a pool of water and went down a sewer duct. I doubt Tori Spelling will make another appearance on Smallville, however if she does return its possible that Lana will find out about Clark through Linda Lake.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jovo82

    jovo82

    [25]Jan 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/09/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 965
    warrior-persia wrote:
    jovo82 wrote:

    warrior-persia wrote:
    jovo82 wrote:
    hey warrior is your icon clark flying (from smallville)
    yup

    cool

    Yup

    cool

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of warrior-persia

    warrior-persia

    [26]Jan 13, 2007
    • member since: 11/06/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,601
    Vortex8472 wrote:
    This is a long shot, but I was thinking about the Lana SUV Smack Down of Linda Lake, immediately following the accident water droplets are shown trickling from the front hood of the vehicle. The droplets become a pool of water and went down a sewer duct. I doubt Tori Spelling will make another appearance on Smallville, however if she does return its possible that Lana will find out about Clark through Linda Lake.


    thats what i though maybe, but like you said its a long shot!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of _XLeGeNdX_

    _XLeGeNdX_

    [27]Jan 13, 2007
    • member since: 04/12/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,307
    They probably did that because the writers want that option as a possible storyline.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of warrior-persia

    warrior-persia

    [28]Jan 13, 2007
    • member since: 11/06/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,601
    _XLeGeNdX_ wrote:
    They probably did that because the writers want that option as a possible storyline.


    ya and if it doesnt work itll be a lose plot thread i guess.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tramlaw301

    tramlaw301

    [29]Jan 13, 2007
    • member since: 07/15/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,277
    She would cry and whine of course.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of D_Dub11

    D_Dub11

    [30]Jan 18, 2007
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 148
    haha more like guidelines than rules. Did you take that line from Pirates of the Caribbean?

    Anyways I agree, the show and comics aren't exactly the same.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hyou_Gattai

    Hyou_Gattai

    [31]Jan 18, 2007
    • member since: 11/20/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,021
    well clark have 2 secrets actually, maybe everyone should start to believe that clark may actually be gay because he only had has sex like one (1) time, and he's on university, i mean what kind of guy would do that?, 1._when chloe drink the love potion (made from kryptonite), she was on top of him ready for the action
    2._with alicia the same thing
    3._with simon same thing

    his concern is that he may hurt the lady, but if he doesnt find out, he will never have sex on his entire life
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MarWash

    MarWash

    [32]Jan 18, 2007
    • member since: 05/05/06
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 2,676
    Hyou_Gattai wrote:
    well clark have 2 secrets actually, maybe everyone should start to believe that clark may actually be gay because he only had has sex like one (1) time, and he's on university, i mean what kind of guy would do that?, 1._when chloe drink the love potion (made from kryptonite), she was on top of him ready for the action
    2._with alicia the same thing
    3._with simon same thing

    his concern is that he may hurt the lady, but if he doesnt find out, he will never have sex on his entire life
    i dont think hes not worried about that anymore, he has already learned to control his bodies density(evident in when he played football). Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type. but i guess you could be right about him being scared of hurting the girl, if he gets excited whos to say what would happen at that "Moment". Your way off about him being gay though, when he is on Red-K his inhabitions are gone(he has kissed and come onto many women but never a guy).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jovo82

    jovo82

    [33]Jan 18, 2007
    • member since: 01/09/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 965
    mofoz
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Avster

    Avster

    [34]Jan 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/25/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,472
    Hyou_Gattai wrote:
    well clark have 2 secrets actually, maybe everyone should start to believe that clark may actually be gay because he only had has sex like one (1) time, and he's on university, i mean what kind of guy would do that?, 1._when chloe drink the love potion (made from kryptonite), she was on top of him ready for the action 2._with alicia the same thing 3._with simon same thing his concern is that he may hurt the lady, but if he doesnt find out, he will never have sex on his entire life
    Just becasue he did "it" once doesn't mean your gay And even if hes in Uni doesn't mean he has to sleep with every girl he meets just to prove to everyone that he not gay
    Edited on 01/20/2007 4:07am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bobfisk

    bobfisk

    [35]Jan 19, 2007
    • member since: 10/31/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 404
    MarWash wrote:
    Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type.
    Clark is not a virgin! He and Lana "did it" when he lost his powers. So it's a little late for that. Unless he sees himself as another person with his powers
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SupermanNYC

    SupermanNYC

    [36]Jan 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/27/06
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 18,657
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type.
    Clark is not a virgin! He and Lana "did it" when he lost his powers. So it's a little late for that. Unless he sees himself as another person with his powers
    I don't know how in the world did they miss that one. Nope, I didn't see that a comin! LOL!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bobfisk

    bobfisk

    [37]Jan 19, 2007
    • member since: 10/31/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 404
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type.
    Clark is not a virgin! He and Lana "did it" when he lost his powers. So it's a little late for that. Unless he sees himself as another person with his powers
    I don't know how in the world did they miss that one. Nope, I didn't see that a comin! LOL!
    Amateurs...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SupermanNYC

    SupermanNYC

    [38]Jan 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/27/06
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 18,657
    bobfisk wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type.
    Clark is not a virgin! He and Lana "did it" when he lost his powers. So it's a little late for that. Unless he sees himself as another person with his powers
    I don't know how in the world did they miss that one. Nope, I didn't see that a comin! LOL!
    Amateurs...
    I'm surprised that Marwash said that, shame on you marwash.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hyou_Gattai

    Hyou_Gattai

    [39]Jan 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/20/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,021
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type.
    Clark is not a virgin! He and Lana "did it" when he lost his powers. So it's a little late for that. Unless he sees himself as another person with his powers
    I don't know how in the world did they miss that one. Nope, I didn't see that a comin! LOL!
    Amateurs...
    I'm surprised that Marwash said that, shame on you marwash.
    well clark, maybe not GAY at all, but a little, SHY, cuz hey if you are a guy and the oportunity comes, hey dont waste it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of olderSVfan

    olderSVfan

    [40]Jan 19, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,836
    You guys are a friggin riot!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.