Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Clarks secret !!!

Would lana have disagreed to marrying lex if clark had said that he still loved?

_Dahlila_

[41]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 13

Hyou_Gattai wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type.
    Clark is not a virgin! He and Lana "did it" when he lost his powers. So it's a little late for that. Unless he sees himself as another person with his powers
    I don't know how in the world did they miss that one. Nope, I didn't see that a comin! LOL!
    Amateurs...
    I'm surprised that Marwash said that, shame on you marwash.
    well clark, maybe not GAY at all, but a little, SHY, cuz hey if you are a guy and the oportunity comes, hey dont waste it

that's just so stupid... if a guy have sex with loads of girls his a MACHOMEN, but if a girl have sex with few guys she's a word started with B and ended in H...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jonsphantom

[42]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 8
    Hyou_Gattai wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Clark was raised by Martha and John who are very private people and he is the wait until hes married type.
    Clark is not a virgin! He and Lana "did it" when he lost his powers. So it's a little late for that. Unless he sees himself as another person with his powers
    I don't know how in the world did they miss that one. Nope, I didn't see that a comin! LOL!
    Amateurs...
    well clark, maybe not GAY at all, but a little, SHY, cuz hey if you are a guy and the oportunity comes, hey dont waste it
    Yeah all guys should be sexual deviants. Sexual preferance and personaility have nothing to do with why Clark never has sex. When a male orgasms his body spasms uncontrolably. There's a real possibility that if Clark had sex with someone while he has his powers it might end badly, even fatally, for the girl.

SupermanNYC

[43]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 45
    Had it ever accord to anyone that Clark may not hide who he is. I got this thought from looking at the Vengenance episode. Clark and Chloe are talking and Chloe as him do he think he can do what she did. Clark says that one day he would hope to not hide who he is. So that would explain the Lex, Lana and everyone else that knows Clark. What if and this is just a what if. What if smallville don't have Clark as Clark and Superman, what if he just go from Clark to being superman. Not hiding who he is. Wow, that would be crazy big time!

Spoonagain

[44]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 18
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    Had it ever accord to anyone that Clark may not hide who he is. I got this thought from looking at the Vengenance episode. Clark and Chloe are talking and Chloe as him do he think he can do what she did. Clark says that one day he would hope to not hide who he is. So that would explain the Lex, Lana and everyone else that knows Clark. What if and this is just a what if. What if smallville don't have Clark as Clark and Superman, what if he just go from Clark to being superman. Not hiding who he is. Wow, that would be crazy big time!

Blasphemy!

I honestly wouldn't know how to react to that. I guess it all depends how they'd handle it. But that's a pretty big stray from the accepted mythos, bigger than Lois coming to Smallville before he's Superman, methinks!

bobfisk

[45]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 24
    Spoonagain wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:

Blasphemy!

I honestly wouldn't know how to react to that. I guess it all depends how they'd handle it. But that's a pretty big stray from the accepted mythos, bigger than Lois coming to Smallville before he's Superman, methinks!
    Pardon me?

SupermanNYC

[46]Jan 20, 2007
    Spoonagain wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:

Blasphemy!

Yeah I know, talking about changing the whole superman story around. Thats a big major change! LOL! I just got that idea from the Vengenance episode.

Spoonagain

[47]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 18
    bobfisk wrote:
    Pardon me?

Sorry. I meant it's a big change to the Superman "lore", and don't know if I'd like the change or not.
    Edited on 01/20/2007 10:15am

MarWash

[48]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 31
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Amateurs...
    no, no, i didnt mean he was literally a virgin but he is not as free with "getting it on" as say Ollie,Lana,Lois and Lex seem to be. my point was that he is not the type that just bangs every girl he sees.(he has had numerous chances, but he always passes). shy or cautious

Hyou_Gattai

[49]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 9
    i once read that Superman/Clark, can't have sons because of the complexity of the chromosomes and some other crazy stuff...is this true? and how on earth he have a son with Lois on Superman returns...

SupermanNYC

[50]Jan 20, 2007
    MarWash wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    bobfisk wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    Amateurs...
    no, no, i didnt mean he was literally a virgin but he is not as free with "getting it on" as say Ollie,Lana,Lois and Lex seem to be. my point was that he is not the type that just bangs every girl he sees.(he has had numerous chances, but he always passes). shy or cautious
    I'm sure you didn't mean that at all, but we just couldn't bypass that without a good joke.

bearcatjb

[51]Apr 7, 2010
    • level: 8
    No so. If Zod knows all about Clarke and his life, then Clarke's friends are in danger. Clarke therefore has a great responsibility to tell his friends about this danger. Just because Zod is as you say a "giant", it means that they are less likely able to protect themselves, except by distancing themselves from Clarke. Leaving them ingorant of the danger is doing them a disservice.