Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Hot Lois and Clark sex

scillaward

[1]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 11
    Do you guys think that Lois and Clark will ever get it on in Smallville. They came close in crimson, but I want some real Clois action. What do you all think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bioanime

[2]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 5
    Well....probably not in smallville, but now that Lana's out the way, their relationship should get a bit more attention.

azad_champ

[3]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 7
    Wait, what?!?!?!

loganrogue24

[4]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 6
    i hope we get close to them as a couple, i hope they don"t screw it up though cause those writers never really follow through sometimes on there ideas.

GoldSuperman7

[5]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 2

I don't know if anyone knows this or not but there seems that Lana is coming back to smallville for 5 episodes or so during the November sweeps week. Personally I hope that doesn't means that Clark is going to be back in a relationship with Lana again. I hope sometime during this season they have Clark going with Lois I like them better. Another thing I don't know if anyone knows this or not is during a episode later in the season I think called commited where they have to go under as a couple they cut the scene with Clark kissing Lois. Evadentally what I read is they kiss somewhere during that episode but the directors or somebody cut it out.

Enthropii

[6]Oct 5, 2008
    • level: 23
    GoldSuperman7 wrote:

I don't know if anyone knows this or not but there seems that Lana is coming back to smallville for 5 episodes or so during the November sweeps week.

We know and we fear...

scorpionqueen86

[7]Oct 5, 2008
    • level: 16
    Enthropii wrote:
    GoldSuperman7 wrote:

I don't know if anyone knows this or not but there seems that Lana is coming back to smallville for 5 episodes or so during the November sweeps week.

We know and we fear...

LOL. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Rubber_Face

[8]Oct 6, 2008
    • level: 14
    Wow! If you guys don't remember in Season 6 of Episode, Crimson at all? Clark & Lois actually did have sex with each other on Red K.

scorpionqueen86

[9]Oct 6, 2008
    • level: 16

Rubber_Face wrote:
    Wow! If you guys don't remember in Season 6 of Episode, Crimson at all? Clark & Lois actually did have sex with each other on Red K.

Close, but they were stopped from "doing the deed" (the hell does that mean anyway?) when Clark suddenly noticed an invitation to Lana and Lex's engagement party and decided to crash it.

You can see for yourself here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs03wNnFqSo

Rubber_Face

[10]Oct 6, 2008
    Well, Clark fall back into Lana's arms after he had sex with Lois. It's like the Red K was putting Clark & Lana back together. When it broke them up in Season 3 Opener. And Red K just say hell with Lois & Clark, Clark & Lana's destiny is not over yet. When the fat laidy sings. I guess Brainiac was the fat laidy is singing end Clark & Lana's destiny together in Season 7.

ZBishop26

[11]Oct 6, 2008
    Rubber_Face wrote:
    Well, Clark fall back into Lana's arms after he had sex with Lois.
    Clark never had sex with Lois.
    Rubber_Face wrote:
    It's like the Red K was putting Clark & Lana back together. When it broke them up in Season 3 Opener.
    By the time the season 3 opener came about, they were pretty much over, and it had more to do with him running away for 3 months...
    Rubber_Face wrote:
    And Red K just say hell with Lois & Clark, Clark & Lana's destiny is not over yet. When the fat lady sings. I guess Brainiac was the fat lady is singing end Clark & Lana's destiny together in Season 7.
    It wasn't so much Brainiac (if at all) that broke them up, then it was Lana deciding that Clark has more important things to do then deal with her and her bull****.

friendserking

[12]Oct 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    I think they will hint alot at lois and clark but nothing will ever happen official between the two because it would be to soon in the superman timeline, but who knows they have changed many things before but for some reason i dont think these 2 will hook up. On the lana coming back note if she does for five episodes im cool with that as long as there not together just friends. I dont hate her charector like most and i think its good to have as many original cast members on the show as you can. So her coming back is fine with me as long as its not stupid.

ZBishop26

[13]Oct 6, 2008
    friendserking wrote:
    I think they will hint alot at lois and clark but nothing will ever happen official between the two because it would be to soon in the superman timeline, but who knows they have changed many things before but for some reason i dont think these 2 will hook up. On the lana coming back note if she does for five episodes im cool with that as long as there not together just friends. I dont hate her charector like most and i think its good to have as many original cast members on the show as you can. So her coming back is fine with me as long as its not stupid.
    I don't see Lois & Clark hooking up anytime soon, but as you said Smallville has taken quite a few liberties with the common Superman lore, so I'd anything is possible.

Another thing, what do you mean by Lana being an original character? She was created in like 1950!

The_Nobody101

[14]Oct 6, 2008
    • level: 4
    I hope so, clark needs to get laid. He has to be one seriously sexually frustrated dude.

Rubber_Face

[15]Oct 6, 2008

I do agree with you guys about Clark didn't have sex with Lois yet. But, I don't agree with you guys about Clark & Lana sega destiny together. Yes, Briainiac did broke up Clark & Lana destiny together. When he come along took over Lana's Body in the 15th Episode of Season 7. By the time in Season 7 Ender, She was to scary by Brainiac's attack against her. So, she have to let Cark go from her side to protect the World. I can truely tell Lana was Scary by Brainiac's attack over her, the way she was crying on the video and also letting Clark go from her side for his real destiny saving the world. Any ways, Clark & Lana's were fine together in Episode of Facture to Season 7, until Briainiac come along mess everything up by attacking & taking over Lana at her work site in Episode 15th of Season 7. So, 16 thru 20 Episodes to Season 7 were actually based around Brainiac in the site of view. Because Clark & Chloe were there check up on Lana, see she recover to her very self what Brainiac did to her. So Yeah, Brainiac did effect Clark & Lana's destiny together just like Bizarro did before in Episode of Persona & Gemini poseing as Clark Kent.

theredrobin

[16]Oct 7, 2008
    • level: 20
    GoldSuperman7 wrote:

I don't know if anyone knows this or not but there seems that Lana is coming back to smallville for 5 episodes or so during the November sweeps week. Personally I hope that doesn't means that Clark is going to be back in a relationship with Lana again. I hope sometime during this season they have Clark going with Lois I like them better. Another thing I don't know if anyone knows this or not is during a episode later in the season I think called commited where they have to go under as a couple they cut the scene with Clark kissing Lois. Evadentally what I read is they kiss somewhere during that episode but the directors or somebody cut it out.

Gah, she's probably going to Chloe and Jimmy's wedding or something cause it's only polite to invite her...unfortunately.

ZBishop26

[17]Oct 7, 2008
    Rubber_Face wrote:

I do agree with you guys about Clark didn't have sex with Lois yet. But, I don't agree with you guys about Clark & Lana sega destiny together. Yes, Briainiac did broke up Clark & Lana destiny together. When he come along took over Lana's Body in the 15th Episode of Season 7. By the time in Season 7 Ender, She was to scary by Brainiac's attack against her. So, she have to let Cark go from her side to protect the World. I can truely tell Lana was Scary by Brainiac's attack over her, the way she was crying on the video and also letting Clark go from her side for his real destiny saving the world. Any ways, Clark & Lana's were fine together in Episode of Facture to Season 7, until Briainiac come along mess everything up by attacking & taking over Lana at her work site in Episode 15th of Season 7. So, 16 thru 20 Episodes to Season 7 were actually based around Brainiac in the site of view. Because Clark & Chloe were there check up on Lana, see she recover to her very self what Brainiac did to her. So Yeah, Brainiac did effect Clark & Lana's destiny together just like Bizarro did before in Episode of Persona & Gemini poseing as Clark Kent.

They're relationship was already rocky before that, and I'm not sure if this may have cross your mind or not, but I think Lana was crying because she was breaking up with the guy she loved...

Daxx00004

[18]Oct 7, 2008
    • level: 9

Is

ZBishop26 wrote:
    friendserking wrote:
    I don't see Lois & Clark hooking up anytime soon, but as you said Smallville has taken quite a few liberties with the common Superman lore, so I'd anything is possible. Another thing, what do you mean by Lana being an original character? She was created in like 1950!
    I think he meant original cast from the pilot.

Is anyone else having trouble with quick quote. Every time I click it this banner ad covers the top 1/3 of the message box and it won't close or move or scroll out of the way.

Edited on 10/07/2008 3:12pm

friendserking

[19]Oct 7, 2008
    • level: 13
    Ya I meant original from the Pilot or the show Smallville. I like having those charectors on the show as much or for as long as possible it makes the show better in my opinion. But ya back the lois and clark topic i think they will hint alot but nothing set in stone will happen, but who knows the writers might decide to make it happen to do something new and different which i have the feeling that they are going to do reading rumors and stuff like that.
    Edited on 10/07/2008 9:24pm

Rubber_Face

[20]Oct 7, 2008

When were Clark & Lana's destiny was over being together. During Season 3 & Season 4 & 2nd half of Season 5 and 1st half of Season 6. Thst's what you mean for Clark & Lana's destiny went into a dead end?

I don't know you've notice, but i did say Lana was crying over breaking up with Clark Kent. It's was also Brainiac's effect as well making Lana so scary out of her mind the taking over her. That she very realize the world needs Clark than her by breaking with him say good bye.