Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Hot Lois and Clark sex

sylent_asassin

[21]Oct 8, 2008
    • level: 26
    I don't want to see Clark and Lois doing the horizontal mambo. If it happens, it'll be another one of those Red Kryptonite episodes where their sexual desires and inhibitions take control for a 5 minute steamy make-out session only to have it wear off like Advil after a headache and everything resumes to status quo. Besides, I don't think the chemistry between the two is that good. If anything, I'd rather Clark and Chloe get it on. I've been waiting for that for years, but the writers seemed like they were afraid to take a chance on their relationship.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

body850

[22]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    Its to soon for this ! They will have feelings for each other but thats all maybe in the season finaly they will be togheter

SupermanNYC

[23]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 45
    Rubber_Face wrote:
    Wow! If you guys don't remember in Season 6 of Episode, Crimson at all? Clark & Lois actually did have sex with each other on Red K.
    No they did not, but they came close to doing it.

Rubber_Face

[24]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 14

Wow! I did say? I agree with you guys now Clark & Lois didn't have Sex. Okay! But, they did have the moment making love Kissing to each other. That is step closer to leading into Sex.

Anyways, Clark had sex many times with Lana. So, we can't say he haven't had any sex with anyone.

electricpeppers

[25]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 26
    I'd rather watch them fall in love first.

jimmy_the_pipe

[26]Oct 16, 2008
    • level: 35

The_Nobody101 wrote:
    I hope so, clark needs to get laid. He has to be one seriously sexually frustrated dude.
    Yea, Clark usually goes and "gets sum" everytime he loses his powers. Also the time last season when Lana gained powers.

More recently; you think Clark would've gone and humanized himself instead of wasting time saving Chloe for the umpteenth time. I think he should've found a nice lady named Roxanne, because you know Chloe is just going to get kidnapped again and again, then he's gotta go rescue her.

JalineTV

[27]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 18

After watching some of the newest episodes, I realized that it's not actually clear if they'd had sex yet. Sometimes it seems like an obvious "yes" because they've been sharing the bed now and then and they make very sexually suggestive comments to each other (especially Lois).

However, the creators haven't actually shown anything significant happening, which leads me to believe that the answer is "no". And remember when John Corben saves her and in the morning she is safe in her bed and Clark is next to her as she wakes up? She looks genuinely surprised as she's under the covers, and quickly looks to see if she's still clothed or not. Like they haven't slept together yet. Or maybe she was embarrassed she didn't remember it.

It's weird how they're making out in the elevator and it almost seems like it goes further, and then Lois says something about "kissing" once they exit.

Anyway, something tells me they haven't gone all the way yet, but there are similar moments throughout each episode that would confuse people. But they ARE supposed to have a sexual relationship this season, and there aren't that many episodes left. Unless they are counting the time Lois saw / was in the future, which is lame but could be a possibility, as seen in this quote:

'Executive producer Kelly Souders was more than happy to tease all the Smallville happenings, including the sensual sex scene between Clark and Lois (Erica Durance), who's getting a sidekick this season and how Clark can defeat Zod (Callum Blue) before a new mystery person tries to kill him. Oh just another day in the life of Clark Kent.

After eight seasons, the iconic couple is finally coming together this year. Says Souders, "We see hints of it in the first episode, so any Clark-Lois fans should not miss the first episode. Here's my hint: Watch to the very last second of the show." Could Sounders be hinting that the infamous sex scene is in the premiere episode? She was coy about saying but did spill that the lovemaking is "not a dream." '

Edited on 04/24/2010 9:48pm
    Edited 2 total times.

alirk

[28]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 22

In the last episode ("Charade") Lois mentioned something to Chloe about saying the "L" word for the first time & she mentioned something about how they haven't had many of the relationship milestones. That statement makes me think they haven't consumated their relationship yet, but I think it's gonna happen before the end of the season...

cube2k8

[29]May 10, 2010
    • level: 14

i dont think they had but they have kissed in the elevator and the comments that have happen but i think that is all.