1. Season 3-The best and darkest season of the series. Original stories, awesome writing and the Lex's descent into madness was amazing!
2. Season 2-A stunning second season where we got to see Clark explore his origins and the rest of the characters grow immensely. Also, "Rosetta" anyone?
3. Season 8-Despite some disappointments (the Lana arc and the pathetic finale), this season had the best character development, especially for Clark since Season 4. The Doomsday and the RBB arcs were also well done for the most part.
4. Season 6-Probably the most underrated season of Smallville! Despite Lexana, there some really superb episodes throughout ("Zod", "Arrow", "Justice", Labryinth" "Freak")
5. Season 1-A good first season with some excellent character growth and refreshing take on young Clark Kent.
6. Season 4-A mediocre year with some of the best ("Crusade", "Run", "Commencment") and worst ("Spell", "Ageless", "Forever") of Smallville.
7. Season 5-Probably the most overrated year of Smallville! The Clana angst as well as Clark himself was at it's worst, the Brainiac arc was so under-written and don't get me started on the second half of the season full of fillers!
8. Season 7-The most pointless year of Smallville that showed us Kara was hot but useless, Lana is a waste of time, Clark is still a BDA, Chimmy sucks, Veritas...WTF? and Lex finds out the truth but goes poof. A complete filler season!
Edited 3 total times.