Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Jimmy Olsen and Eric Summers.

JessWH

[1]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 26
    This might not make any sense but heres my question: Ok you know how Shawn Ashmore starred in 2 episodes of Smallville as Eric Summers? And now his twin, Aaron Ashmore is Jimmy Olsen? Isn't it wierd that Chloe is dating someone that looks exactly like someone that tried to kill Clark?? Are Jimmy and Eric supposed to be twins?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SupermanNYC

[2]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 45
    JessWH wrote:
    This might not make any sense but heres my question: Ok you know how Shawn Ashmore starred in 2 episodes of Smallville as Eric Summers? And now his twin, Aaron Ashmore is Jimmy Olsen? Isn't it wierd that Chloe is dating someone that looks exactly like someone that tried to kill Clark?? Are Jimmy and Eric supposed to be twins?
    no, no, no, the characters are not related!! Dang!

bbntom55

[3]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 30
    They're twin brothers in real life, but on the show, they're not related whatsoever.
    Edited on 10/16/2006 5:43pm

SupermanNYC

[4]Oct 16, 2006
    (Hits head really hard) Saying UnBeLievable

borikua_rocks

[6]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 12
    Its called imagination people, use it. Why is it so hard to see the difference between Fact and Fiction. Theyre are just two actors playing to completely unrelated parts. operative word? ACTOR!!! Thats like people who thought Jor-El was Zod just because Terrence Stamp provided the face of Zod and the voice of Jor-El.

JessWH

[7]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 26
    this was just something people could talk about....

bbntom55

[8]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 30
    JessWH wrote:
    this was just something people could talk about....
    I know Jess...they're just being poopy.

FreakyDroid

[9]Oct 17, 2006
    borikua_rocks wrote:
    Its called imagination people, use it. Why is it so hard to see the difference between Fact and Fiction. Theyre are just two actors playing to completely unrelated parts. operative word? ACTOR!!! Thats like people who thought Jor-El was Zod just because Terrence Stamp provided the face of Zod and the voice of Jor-El.

I'd like to call it suspension of disbelief.

Fester2ooo

[10]May 6, 2007
    • level: 7
    I know Jimmy Olsen is a long lasting part of the Superman mythologies but I cant stand him on Smallville.  Everytime I see him during a scene I am tempted to change the channel.  I think maybe its who the creators have playing him. It would be like bringing John Schnieder back to play a new character.  Having an actor, whose twin played a villian in 2 episodes, join as a big part is just dumb.  Hopefully the writers will not have him moved from guest star to co star of the show for season 7. 

MasamuneEXE

[11]May 6, 2007
    • level: 15
    Fester2ooo wrote:
    I know Jimmy Olsen is a long lasting part of the Superman mythologies but I cant stand him on Smallville. Everytime I see him during a scene I am tempted to change the channel. I think maybe its who the creators have playing him. It would be like bringing John Schnieder back to play a new character. Having an actor, whose twin played a villian in 2 episodes, join as a big part is just dumb. Hopefully the writers will not have him moved from guest star to co star of the show for season 7.

He's leaving. This was in "Noir" and Chloe got really upset because he was leaving.

DC1_24

[12]May 7, 2007
    • level: 10
    MasamuneEXE wrote:
    Fester2ooo wrote:
    I know Jimmy Olsen is a long lasting part of the Superman mythologies but I cant stand him on Smallville. Everytime I see him during a scene I am tempted to change the channel. I think maybe its who the creators have playing him. It would be like bringing John Schnieder back to play a new character. Having an actor, whose twin played a villian in 2 episodes, join as a big part is just dumb. Hopefully the writers will not have him moved from guest star to co star of the show for season 7.

He's leaving. This was in "Noir" and Chloe got really upset because he was leaving.

but I heard he was coming back later in season 7

addicted2k

[13]May 7, 2007

DC1_24 wrote:
    MasamuneEXE wrote:
    Fester2ooo wrote:

Maybe he's leaving to go play a new character in the new x-men movie?!?!

SupermanNYC

[14]May 7, 2007
    addicted2k wrote:

DC1_24 wrote:
    MasamuneEXE wrote:
    Fester2ooo wrote:

Are you sure about that?

addicted2k

[15]May 7, 2007
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    addicted2k wrote:

DC1_24 wrote:
    MasamuneEXE wrote:
    Fester2ooo wrote:

Are you sure about that?

Oh yeah!! Someone's friend i met on a russian website said his uncle knew someone who read this on thisistheultimatespoilerswebsite.com, so ITS GOTTA BE TRUE!!

invisible_man13

[16]May 7, 2007
    • level: 8
    addicted2k wrote:
    SupermanNYC wrote:
    addicted2k wrote:

DC1_24 wrote:
    MasamuneEXE wrote:
    Fester2ooo wrote:

Are you sure about that?

Oh yeah!! Someone's friend i met on a russian website said his uncle knew someone who read this on thisistheultimatespoilerswebsite.com, so ITS GOTTA BE TRUE!!

Maybe the two twins will kinda be a double villain or something......

_Dahlila_

[17]May 7, 2007
    • level: 13

JessWH wrote:

i know what you're saying, i thought of that to, i don't think they're acting twins in the show... but it's kinda stupid for Chloe or Clark not to see the resemblance between Eric and Jimmy! How do you forget someones face when they try to kill you more then once???

addicted2k

[18]May 7, 2007
    _Dahlila_ wrote:

JessWH wrote:

i know what you're saying, i thought of that to, i don't think they're acting twins in the show... but it's kinda stupid for Chloe or Clark not to see the resemblance between Eric and Jimmy! How do you forget someones face when they try to kill you more then once???

i knoooow...people try to kill me all the time and i just cant remember their faces...im such a lunatic...

_Dahlila_

[19]May 7, 2007
    • level: 13
    addicted2k wrote:
    _Dahlila_ wrote:

JessWH wrote:

i knoooow...people try to kill me all the time and i just cant remember their faces...im such a lunatic...

sazloo07

[20]May 7, 2007
    Man, some people should just never learn to type