We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Kara might return in season 9

i have read that LV said or eluded to that she might return for season 9.

OdumCarlock

[41]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    As rude goes that rated about a 3.. I'm over it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

historylover20

[42]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 28

loganrogue24 wrote:
    iam sorry guys i did not mean to be rude or mean to you guys i just like the Kara charater and feel she should be in Clarks life, i just think that Kara can be apart of Clarks life before he is superman, i would love a Kara spinoff but cw are dumb to do that, i hope you guys can forgive me iam sorry for being rude to you guys.

Apology accepted.

I'm over it.

Kat

borikuarocks

[43]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    Yeah Im way ruder than you you have much to learn my padawan

chadjlock

[44]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    historylover20 wrote:

loganrogue24 wrote:
    iam sorry guys i did not mean to be rude or mean to you guys i just like the Kara charater and feel she should be in Clarks life, i just think that Kara can be apart of Clarks life before he is superman, i would love a Kara spinoff but cw are dumb to do that, i hope you guys can forgive me iam sorry for being rude to you guys.

Apology accepted.

I'm over it.

Kat

I too appreciate the apology. Nothing wrong with having an opinion, but none of us have to get crazy about things to where it bothers others on this forum.

Agent_J69

[45]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 8
    I would be ecstatic to see LV back as Kara on Smallville! I have been waiting for this since we last saw her on "Bloodline"...

jwgrlrrajn

[46]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 23

Hmm, the possibility of Kara coming back to Smallville? Let me process this information for a minute...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm sorry, but I don't want her back. The first time I saw her was on S:TAS and JLU, and I couldn't stand her then (didn't even like her "older" clone). I thought that she might have been okay on Smallville, unsurprisingly she was not. Heck, Supergirl is now one of my (if not my absolute) least favorite DC female characters. She ticks me off so much, I decided to make up a song about it.

(sung to the tune of the old Spider-Man theme song)

Supergirl, Supergirl...

When I see her, it makes me hurl...

She's a twerp, and a dork...

I'd like to stab her, with a fork... Look out, here I come, Supergirl!

Now, if they were to use some of the Legion members, I wouldn't mind one bit. Heck, if they want to bring Lionel Luthor back from the dead, I'll take even the corniest explanation for that (I came back to life because Ms. Sullivan slipped on a kumquat) over the most logical explanation for Kara coming back.

***SPOILER***

Edited on 09/30/2009 6:54pm

Enthropii

[47]Sep 30, 2009
    jwgrlrrajn wrote:
    Hmm, the possibility of Kara coming back to Smallville? Let me process this information for a minute...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm sorry, but I don't want her back. The first time I saw her was on S:TAS and JLU, and I couldn't stand her then (didn't even like her "older" clone). I thought that she might have been okay on Smallville, unsurprisingly she was not. Heck, Supergirl is now one of my (if not my absolute) least favorite DC female characters. She ticks me off so much, I decided to make up a song about it.

(sung to the tune of the old Spider-Man theme song)

Supergirl, Supergirl...

When I see her, it makes me hurl...

She's a twerp, and a dork...

I'd like to stab her, with a fork...

Look out, here I come, Supergirl!

Now, if they were to use some of the Legion members, I wouldn't mind one bit. Heck, if they want to bring Lionel Luthor back from the dead, I'll take even the corniest explanation for that (I came back to life because Ms. Sullivan slipped on a kumquat) over the most logical explanation for Kara coming back.

I dun really like Kara in Smallville all that much either, but I was okay with her in S:tAS and JLU.

Sektos

[48]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 10
    I didnt mind Supergirl in the Superman and Justice League either, BUT i personally am against there being ANY other Kryptonian but Superman. Genetically engineered, half kryptonians (Connor/Superboy) is oookkkay, and if its Krypto-Brainiac or Doomsday then its great, but apart from that Clark is THE LAST Kryptonian

Smallville plays alittle fast and loose with Kyrptonians for me; you have the 2 Zod guys who came in the Brainiac Ship, Raya from Phantom Zone, The guy with buy Kryptonite on Earth, atleast 2 phantom-Kryptonians, His cousin who was is suspened animation and NOW there's fifty plus Kryptonian soldiers running around.

My first thoughts about any of this is; STOP FIGHTING AND START PROCREATING YOU IDIOTS!!!! Your nearly extinct and yet you just keep fighting each other morons.

Enthropii

[49]Oct 1, 2009
    Sektos wrote:
    My first thoughts about any of this is; STOP FIGHTING AND START PROCREATING YOU IDIOTS!!!! Your nearly extinct and yet you just keep fighting each other morons.

historylover20

[50]Oct 1, 2009

Enthropii wrote:
    Sektos wrote:

Eww... they're first cousins. Gross!

Kat

Daxx00004

[51]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 9
    historylover20 wrote:

Enthropii wrote:
    Sektos wrote:

Kat

I think he means the army of Kryptonians.

historylover20

[52]Oct 2, 2009

Ohhhhh...

Get it on with the Army. That's so much better.

Kat

Edited on 10/02/2009 6:11am

Enthropii

[53]Oct 2, 2009
    Daxx00004 wrote:
    historylover20 wrote:

Enthropii wrote:
    Sektos wrote:

Kat

Yeah, that's what I was going with too.

waznottta2007

[54]Feb 26, 2010
    • level: 1

yeah if deff should be all about clark but i think she should come back for an episode or two cause clarks gonna need all the help he can get. plus isn't she looking for kandor, so now that their all on earth it would make sense for her to come back to follow up on that.

Sektos

[55]Feb 27, 2010
    • level: 10
    Enthropii wrote:
    Daxx00004 wrote:
    historylover20 wrote:

Enthropii wrote:
    Sektos wrote:

Kat

Yeah, that's what I was going with too.

HAHAHA YES i meant the army and all the other Krypto's that turn up, not Kara, all though........ KIDDING !

How are they going to explain away all these Kryptonians???? The only way is to kill them, and really im sick of that! They simply shouldnt be there

CharmedOneP391

[56]Feb 27, 2010
    • level: 19

waznottta2007 wrote:

yeah if deff should be all about clark but i think she should come back for an episode or two cause clarks gonna need all the help he can get. plus isn't she looking for kandor, so now that their all on earth it would make sense for her to come back to follow up on that.

right? I mean it's been over a year you'd think she'd come back for a visit or something..let her cousin know whatsup...and then clark can let HER know whatsup. But then the writers would wonder what to even do with her afterwards..I say let her join Justice Leage..i enjoyed Kara for the most part..(except the amnesia storylines..I like Supergirl with powers)