Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Season 10?

that70sshow2000

[1]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 15

I think this season should be the last. It's just not the same anymore. I mean season 8 and 9 have been too dark. The show used to have the lighter scenes with Ma and Pa, at the high school, Pete, etc. Now the show it's 100% dark and gloomy and it's just now a totally different show from what it used to be in s1-4.

I'm a firm believer that when a TV show has been on for so long that it's no longer recognizable to the show it originally way then that means it's time to cancel it.

And now I hear Chloe may not be in s10?! Chlow is the last saving grace of this show at this point.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LeytonTLA

[2]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 16

i'm annoyed i just read this post you could of hidden the chloe thing Winki think smallville deserves a season 10, i agree with you about how much it has changed, when i watched season 8 with davis and all the killing i was like whoah thats dark for smallville and the zombie typeepisode this season i think it was in was pretty dark for a zombie themed ep, but saying that i still really enjoy every episode, i cant wait for the week after ... i do prefer the earlier seasons especially with lex i was worried the show wouldn't be as good without him and even though its def different it hasn't changed for the worst

Morspeed

[3]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 9
    Right now Alison Mack is not signed on for a 10th season. Only Clark is. If she wants to come back I'm sure she will. If she doesn't, well then expect to see her die in the season finale.

alirk

[4]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 22

I really hope Chloe doesn't die. I know they'll (the writers) will want to pull out all the stops & shock us all...I think the death of Chloe would be fairly shocking, but I don't necessarily think it would be good for the show

Morspeed

[5]Mar 9, 2010
    • level: 9
    She already died once, but that was due to her mutant, errr I mean her metahuman power to resurrect people. But dead and gone would definitely upset the Smallville universe. However just because it will upset the natural order of things doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.

sporkman5353

[6]Mar 28, 2010
    • level: 18

I actually like it now, though it took it awhile to get away from the garbage in season 5 (Jon Kent dying and Lana hooking up with Lex). Sure it's different from the first 4 seasons, but i think one more season knowing its the last season would help writers wrap everything up well.

GrubeRSU

[7]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 6
    Well according to CW they have renewed Smallville for season 10 and r thinking of renaming it to Metropolis, and Tom Welling will be back as Clark Kent aka Superman , and also returning are: Annette O'Toole as Martha Kent and Michael McKean as Perry White, the Editor Chief of the Daily Planet. They will end Smallville after season 10 to get ready for the rebooted movie they r planning with Tom Welling rumored to be Clark Kent aka Superman in the next film.

Enthropii

[8]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 23
    GrubeRSU wrote:
    Well according to CW they have renewed Smallville for season 10 and r thinking of renaming it to Metropolis, and Tom Welling will be back as Clark Kent aka Superman , and also returning are: Annette O'Toole as Martha Kent and Michael McKean as Perry White, the Editor Chief of the Daily Planet. They will end Smallville after season 10 to get ready for the rebooted movie they r planning with Tom Welling rumored to be Clark Kent aka Superman in the next film.

Source?

GrubeRSU wrote:
    They will end Smallville after season 10 to get ready for the rebooted movie they r planning with Tom Welling rumored to be Clark Kent aka Superman in the next film.

LOL

GrubeRSU

[9]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 6
    It's been all over the net. Allison Mack has already confirmed Season 10 is going ahead. Tom Welling has already signed, Annette O'Toole and Michael McKean have as well, so season 10 prolly see Darksied, Gods of Opokolips, and prolly some more of the Justice League.

simg33k

[11]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 7
    O'Toole and McKean are only in for one episode this season, there nothing to suggest more. Also theres no way in hell Welling is going to take a further role as Superman, hes already voiced his desire to leave Smallville to avoid being typecast (bit late i know)