Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

the worst SV eps

  • Avatar of met_J_Kent

    met_J_Kent

    [1]Feb 12, 2006
    • member since: 10/17/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 634
    We've had a thred about the BEST SV episodes but these are my top 10 WORST SV episodes.

    The Top 10 Worst Smallville Episodes

    1) 1.7 Craving – Girl wants Pete’s body-fat
    2) 4.20 Ageless – Clana finds a super-aging boy
    3) 3.13 Velocity – Pete races Krypto-cars
    4) 3.7 Magnetic – Magnet boy controls Lana
    5) 1.10 Shimmer – Lex stalker is invisible
    6) 1.17 Reaper – Guy turned people to ash
    7) 4.19 Blank – Clark looses his memory
    2.19 Precipice – Clark in a lawsuit
    9) 5.5 Thirst – Lana’s turned into a vampire
    10) 4.7 Jinx – Mxy rigs football games
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KingRalf0

    KingRalf0

    [2]Feb 12, 2006
    • member since: 03/04/05
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    100 episode was GOD AWFUL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Thunder69

    Thunder69

    [3]Feb 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/03
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 130
    met_J_Kent wrote:

    7) 4.19 Blank – Clark looses his memory


    I liked that one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Thunder69

    Thunder69

    [4]Feb 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/03
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 130
    what the hell, my icon isnt working. not supposed to be howdy doody.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of demiter6253

    demiter6253

    [5]Feb 12, 2006
    • member since: 09/12/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 132
    Thunder69 wrote:
    met_J_Kent wrote:

    7) 4.19 Blank – Clark looses his memory


    I liked that one.


    yeah, I kinda liked Blank myself. If I was clark, I totaly would of known that Chloe new my secret at the end of that episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of demiter6253

    demiter6253

    [6]Feb 12, 2006
    • member since: 09/12/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 132
    met_J_Kent wrote:
    We've had a thred about the BEST SV episodes but these are my top 10 WORST SV episodes.

    The Top 10 Worst Smallville Episodes

    1) 1.7 Craving – Girl wants Pete’s body-fat
    2) 4.20 Ageless – Clana finds a super-aging boy
    3) 3.13 Velocity – Pete races Krypto-cars
    4) 3.7 Magnetic – Magnet boy controls Lana
    5) 1.10 Shimmer – Lex stalker is invisible
    6) 1.17 Reaper – Guy turned people to ash
    7) 4.19 Blank – Clark looses his memory
    2.19 Precipice – Clark in a lawsuit
    9) 5.5 Thirst – Lana’s turned into a vampire
    10) 4.7 Jinx – Mxy rigs football games


    I agree with you on pretty much all of them, except Blank, IMO
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HeddyH

    HeddyH

    [7]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 09/18/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 828
    met_J_Kent wrote:
    We've had a thred about the BEST SV episodes but these are my top 10 WORST SV episodes.

    The Top 10 Worst Smallville Episodes

    1) 1.7 Craving – Girl wants Pete’s body-fat
    2) 4.20 Ageless – Clana finds a super-aging boy
    3) 3.13 Velocity – Pete races Krypto-cars
    4) 3.7 Magnetic – Magnet boy controls Lana
    5) 1.10 Shimmer – Lex stalker is invisible
    6) 1.17 Reaper – Guy turned people to ash
    7) 4.19 Blank – Clark looses his memory
    2.19 Precipice – Clark in a lawsuit
    9) 5.5 Thirst – Lana’s turned into a vampire
    10) 4.7 Jinx – Mxy rigs football games


    Any to deal with the caves.
    I found those to be soo boring, yet they were pretty important.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of henious

    henious

    [8]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 02/10/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 26
    Thunder69 wrote:
    met_J_Kent wrote:

    7) 4.19 Blank – Clark looses his memory


    I liked that one.


    I agree
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SupermanNYC

    SupermanNYC

    [9]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 01/27/06
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 18,657
    met_J_Kent wrote:
    We've had a thred about the BEST SV episodes but these are my top 10 WORST SV episodes.

    The Top 10 Worst Smallville Episodes

    1) 1.7 Craving – Girl wants Pete’s body-fat
    2) 4.20 Ageless – Clana finds a super-aging boy
    3) 3.13 Velocity – Pete races Krypto-cars
    4) 3.7 Magnetic – Magnet boy controls Lana
    5) 1.10 Shimmer – Lex stalker is invisible
    6) 1.17 Reaper – Guy turned people to ash
    7) 4.19 Blank – Clark looses his memory
    2.19 Precipice – Clark in a lawsuit
    9) 5.5 Thirst – Lana’s turned into a vampire
    10) 4.7 Jinx – Mxy rigs football games
    thats about right for me too, and I would say Tomb also
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of martelli9

    martelli9

    [10]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 454
    I didn't think velocity was that Bad.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of torque4015

    torque4015

    [11]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 09/29/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,103
    In my Opinion

    1. Metamorphosis
    2. Drone

    Are bottom of the barrel. I havn't scene Thirst yet
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of met_J_Kent

    met_J_Kent

    [12]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 10/17/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 634
    demiter6253 wrote:
    Thunder69 wrote:
    met_J_Kent wrote:

    7) 4.19 Blank – Clark looses his memory


    I liked that one.


    yeah, I kinda liked Blank myself. If I was clark, I totaly would of known that Chloe new my secret at the end of that episode.


    the thing with Blank was that Clark looses his memory and Chloe has to help when the Kents could of just come back from metropolis and helped. it didn't accomplish much, just the same old Clana feelings but it was ok i guess.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meleeunbeatable

    meleeunbeatable

    [13]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 12/19/04
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 8,037
    The one where Lex takes Mzyptizik(something like that) up the elevator to the room, becuase they just forgot all about it. Making the episode pointless.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bbntom55

    bbntom55

    [14]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 11/12/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 4,080
    meleeunbeatable wrote:
    The one where Lex takes Mzyptizik(something like that) up the elevator to the room, becuase they just forgot all about it. Making the episode pointless.

    I agree. I think it was level 33.1. I thought that it was pretty stupid that they just dropped it and never continued with that. Oh well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of met_J_Kent

    met_J_Kent

    [15]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 10/17/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 634
    bbntom55 wrote:
    meleeunbeatable wrote:
    The one where Lex takes Mzyptizik(something like that) up the elevator to the room, becuase they just forgot all about it. Making the episode pointless.

    I agree. I think it was level 33.1. I thought that it was pretty stupid that they just dropped it and never continued with that. Oh well.


    yea that's one of the worset eps and a terible reinterpitation of the charcater.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of borikua_rocks

    borikua_rocks

    [16]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 07/13/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 4,513
    torque4015 wrote:
    In my Opinion

    1. Metamorphosis
    2. Drone

    Are bottom of the barrel. I havn't scene Thirst yet


    Those are my 2
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of olderSVfan

    olderSVfan

    [17]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 10/22/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,836
    I don't have a specific "worst episode" but basically...any part of any episode in Season 4 having to do with the Countess and/or Lana being possessed...especially...the one where Clark and Lana go to China together (see...I don't even know what it was called...and I don't care)...that whole storyline was just dreadful...in more ways than one!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Faeriemage

    Faeriemage

    [18]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 08/07/04
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,144
    olderSVfan wrote:
    I don't have a specific "worst episode" but basically...any part of any episode in Season 4 having to do with the Countess and/or Lana being possessed...especially...the one where Clark and Lana go to China together (see...I don't even know what it was called...and I don't care)...that whole storyline was just dreadful...in more ways than one!!!


    I agree with you whole heartedly.

    Compared to that "Metamorphosis" which is horrid on it's own, is small potatoes
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Supermeng

    Supermeng

    [19]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 06/24/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 5,874
    I think a lot of the episodes from the first season were horrible when you compare them to what we have today. I think the episode that pissed me off the most was that hose of wax episode simply because it was SO bad that it belonged in the first season and it was the episode right before the season finale.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of met_J_Kent

    met_J_Kent

    [20]Feb 13, 2006
    • member since: 10/17/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 634
    Faeriemage wrote:
    olderSVfan wrote:
    I don't have a specific "worst episode" but basically...any part of any episode in Season 4 having to do with the Countess and/or Lana being possessed...especially...the one where Clark and Lana go to China together (see...I don't even know what it was called...and I don't care)...that whole storyline was just dreadful...in more ways than one!!!


    I agree with you whole heartedly.

    Compared to that "Metamorphosis" which is horrid on it's own, is small potatoes
    \

    Metamorphosis is a must episode. It's the second ep of the series, Lex meets Lana, ther're are interesting triangels and the creators where just getting their footing with the FOTW stroies.

    Bug Boy was actually one of the better villians, a great contrast for Clark, there was that connection and the complexities of meteor rock poisening and it's like how can you not level with the second ep?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.