Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

they should make a movie

angelpuppet

[1]Sep 8, 2011
    • level: 11

just to see how awesome tom welling looks in the suit of superman and i know that there comes a new superman man of steel but why the hell didnt they cast tom welling i mean all the smallville fans would watch i only know tom as clark kent and he is awesome in it man the show really enden i guess i still hang on to tom welling as clark kent

i mean nobody is better than christopher reeve but tom sure came damn close

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Enthropii

[2]Sep 8, 2011
    • level: 23
    angelpuppet wrote:

just to see how awesome tom welling looks in the suit of superman and i know that there comes a new superman man of steel but why the hell didnt they cast tom welling i mean all the smallville fans would watch i only know tom as clark kent and he is awesome in it man the show really enden i guess i still hang on to tom welling as clark kent

i mean nobody is better than christopher reeve but tom sure came damn close

Alll the Smallville fans watching the movie will prolly amount to the only people watching the movie. I'm glad they went with Cavill.

angelpuppet

[3]Sep 8, 2011
    • level: 11
    WTF there is in this point no better superman cavil isnt muscular and big enough to play the man of steel tom welling is he is clark kent cavil has no bussenis playing the man of steel

jwgrlrrajn

[4]Sep 26, 2011
    Great, I once again have to dispel the myth that Superman has to look muscular.

Superman has what I like to call "unmuscular strength." His strength comes from the yellow sun supercharging his body, not from years of working out. As a matter of fact, there's really no reason why he should look overly muscular. How often do you think Superman even breaks a sweat? If you don't exercise your muscles, they will shrivel up, and you'll look more flabby than muscular. Superman said it himself, he feels like he lives in a world made of cardboard. Now let me ask you, how often have you had to strain yourself to lift up a cardboard box with nothing in it?

So unless the yellow sun magically endows him with big muscles, Superman, by all rights should look more like Bruce Banner than Hulk Hogan. (yes, I used Hogan on purpose. Superman has never been depicted looking anywhere near as muscular as the Hulk)

Enthropii

[6]Oct 4, 2011
    jwgrlrrajn wrote:
    (Superman has never been depicted looking anywhere near as muscular as the Hulk)

I bet Rob Liefeld would disagree...

Winning

[7]Oct 5, 2011
    • level: 1
    A movie would be boring.