TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Who is the worst episode of Smallville?

Who is the worst episode of Smallville?

chadjlock

[41]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 6
    MovieMark wrote:
    historylover20 wrote:

MovieMark wrote:
    I can't recall the names of the episodes, but the one in season four with Scabby Abbey and the episode where the Cheerleaders spike the drinks were freakin' terrible episodes. Smallville at its worst.

"Scabby Abby" is "Facade," and the cheerleaders is "Devoted."

Kat

Cheers for that, they were terrible!

I wasn't a fan of 'Facade', but I thought 'Devoted' was very funny, esp w/ Chloe's antics with Clark (remember when she was wearing his jersey? That scene was HILARIOUS!!!).

Neither of those episodes were as bad as our list here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chadjlock

[42]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 6
    historylover20 wrote:
    chadjlock wrote:
    historylover20 wrote:

kratosgod69 wrote:
    Noir being my absolutely favorite episode of Smallville, I believe that Hero is the worst.

Kratos! I love you! I was thinking I was the only one who liked "Noir"!

It's not my favorite, but I was thinking I was the only one who even liked it!

Kat

Geez, Kat, thanks alot. The top of page two I had agreed with you and another that Noir is good.

Talk about feeling left out

*hugs chadjlock*

Sorry chad. After a couple of other posts of dumping on Noir, I forgot about you agreeing with me.

So, we're three peas in an unpopular pod. The more the merrier!

Kat

BTW, Kat- it's all good. I just had to get a 'jab' in there while I could

jwgrlrrajn

[43]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 23

I didn't like the one with the "fat" vampire. (I don't think it's my least favorite though)

Seriously though, I like this show but there are so many times when I just want to bash some of the characters over the head for being so stupid. (I'm looking at you, Clark, Lana and Lex)

For example, in Reckoning, Clark turns back time to keep Lana from dying, only this time around he doesn't tell her his secret. For what!?! It would have been better to simply tell her to stay away from Lex that day, or to tell her to stick to him like glue until someone other than her dies. (given that he's just told her everything, I think she'd probably believe him about the time travel)

In Lexmas, Lex decides to be evil to keep Lana alive, but the thing is that he's already seen how things are supposed to play out, so all he'd really have to do is take Lana to Metropolis ahead of time instead of waiting until the last minute and needing his father to help him. (which of course ain't gonna happen) (This is a side note, but who's to say that Clark wouldn't let Lex in on his secret if Lex turned good? Lex wouldn't need a jet, he could just ask Clark to run Lana up to Metropolis)

In Static, Lana says that Lex is more honest with her than anyone else has ever been. Did that twerp forget about Whitney? He wasn't a saint, but surely he must have been more honest with her than Lex ever was. (I'm counting throughout the series, not since she started dating Lex)

Character stupidity at its finest.

Edited on 03/24/2009 8:17am

LadyInque

[44]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 24

Lana's appearences in Season 8 where really bad the episodes are good but she needs to o then go!! Power was totally bad from Lana to the episode itself the rest just Lana

XO XO

JaiCSC

[45]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 17

Hate to resurrect an unpleasant topic but I really need to make anaddendum.

Power is a terrible episode but in the many years since I made that post.Arcticis by far and away my most hated episode. Not just of Smallville, of anything. It is a seething hatred for that one.

Swordsman83

[46]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 1
    noir is 1 of the worst..

followed by the episode where chole was possessed by the murder victim.. can't rem the episode name..I thought i was watching Supernatural..

jwgrlrrajn

[47]Feb 17, 2012
    • level: 23
    I think the episode that left the worst taste in my mouth was Finale. All the crazy crap we had to put up with throughout the series would have been worth it if the finale was halfway decent; but no, the finale sucked fish.

Loralee_jk

[48]Mar 17, 2012
    • level: 38

UMMM..

The one where chole is the center point