Smallville Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

will lext ever return?

wolfwing

[1]May 7, 2010
    • level: 6

They sorta long ago left it open for him to return when they did the ZOrana epiosde, Oliver never got his true wish back, wich I think at the time would have been for Lex to not be dead, and regretting killing him. Wich if she decided to grant his wish leaves it open for Lex to have returned but decided to leave for a bit, maybe after dying he decides he doesn't want to risk dying again untill he got stronger.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dragon22a

[2]May 9, 2010
    • level: 32
    Michael Rosenbaum has stated that he is not coming back so unless they go the route they did last year with a body double, Lex is gone for the time being. I did think that Zatanna's wish left it open but she her self said that raising the dead was tough even for her. Hopefully, for the last episode, Rosenbaum will return as Lex. There are plenty of ways for it to happen. Cloning, Alternate Realities, Time Manipulation, plenty of options. But I do not want Lex back unless it is Rosenbaum.

cube2k8

[3]May 10, 2010
    • level: 14

i think that maby it would be cool to have him come back because in the super man story he is one of clarks most formable eneimes and one of the most famous ones so i think maby it would be great to have him back and have like perry white as boss of the daily so it would be like the story of superman

wolfwing

[4]May 10, 2010

Well something I had thought about due to Magick, Lex could come back but with a new body, or get plastic surgery to repair the damage to his body and burns and such, and damage to his throat could from such things could require a synthesizer or such, quiet a few ways to bring back lex but have him look like someone else. Or hell it's lex, maybe transfer his mind into another body and made a backup before he died?

wolfwing

[5]May 10, 2010

Oh and yes she said it was dificult but I had thought the reason she couldn't bring her father back wasn't because it was beyond her poewrs, but because she can only grant OTHER peoples wishes not her own. Wich is why she had to do all the extra stuff to bring her father back.