Smallville

Hypnotic

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 30, 2006 on The CW

• This was dreadful! I don\'t understand people who wrote a bad review about this episode and rated it 9.1. In a scale from 1 to 10, I think 9.1 means pretty good! Clark hypnotised again! Probably the writers are running out of brain, so they

1.2
    Also, didn\'t Lois interrupt Clark and Simone while they were going at it in the alley? So, how could it be possible that they did not go all the way in the barn just after Simone forced him to dismiss Lana!

This is typical of this writers, like when Lana, Chloe and Lois were possesed by evil witches, they had an all night long party with half Smallville High (including Clark), but somehow neither of them ended up getting any (nor Clark, obviusly).

Besides, had or had not Clark make love to Simone while hypnotised does not affect the main story. Wait...! I forgot, the lame excuse for Clark being so distant with Lana is that he may hurt her in the heat of passion. That is just plain stupid.

Come on! he mastered super strength when he was 9! Was not his first revealed power along side super-speed?

I dont want to forget the very unsupportive attitude of Martha. How could he not suggested Clark to tell the truth to Lana when he keeps saying she is the one for him?

What kind of Mother is her? She doesn\'t know about the time travel that allowed Clark to save Lana from Lex, so there is no reason for her not to support his son in this matter.

This was probably the worst episode ever (and though most episodes are entertaining, I might say this was not the first really lame episode in the 5 years of the show).

PS: is such a crime to let Lana know about Clark super powers? there were versions of the story in which she knew and besides, this show has taken so much licenses when it comes to the real story, that such a thing would not heart it at all (or is it that they plan to continue Smallville until the whole gangs turns 30 without Clark turning into Superman?).