Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 30, 2006 on The CW

• Truly rubbish. Bad script-writing. Relationally unrealistic. Factory manufactured.

Rubbish. Yet ANOTHER episode where Clark is "not himself." How many of those do we really need to see again? And this whole breaking up with Lana thing? It's wrong on so many levels. Let's look at this rationally.

Firstly, Jonathan's dead. So no one else is going to die. Secondly, Cyborg's girlfriend obviously understands from the last episode. In fact, Lana HERSELF says it's the right thing to do; to tell reveal the truth to one's loved one. So what's stopping Clark from telling Lana? In reality, Smallville's powers-that-be don't want to piss Superman purists off by contradictin the Lois Lane romance. But as we all know, the comics are a mess and it's time we have a version of Superman that has Clark go with Lana. Get some backbone! In the show, the writers make up some flimsy nonsense with Martha telling Clark, "Oh maybe you didn\\\'t tell her because she's not the one." That's the lamest thing I've ever heard in my life.

What should have happened? Clark should've told Lana and they should still be together. And what if the powers-that-be insisted on having them break up?

Lana should do the breaking up, if anything. She should get sick and tired of Clark not being himself and being secretive. I know I'm sick and tired of it. Or maybe Lana should die. That's not a bad idea either, actually. That episode where Lana died was a REALLY powerful episode. A lot more than I can say for this rubbish. Alternatively, Clark could tell Lana and Lana could freak out and ask for a long break for her to think. Then she could go off somewhere for a while. Like Paris. Again. Lol.

Bloody ridiculous. Season Six better be better.