Smallville

Infamous

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 12, 2009 on The CW

• It had a lot of merits, but Clarks irrational behavior is really starting to bug me.

It seems stupid that Clark would reveal his identity in such a short amount of time , but I do like what if episodes every now in then. I say what if episode based on the fact that it either has to be dream sequence, or clark will whip out a legion ring, or superspeed around the earth. I like that fact that this episode explores the Louis and Clark relationship, and I also like her reaction when he reveals his identity to her. The big reason I decided to submit a review is the ending, Clark sees that Louis will accept him, but still decides he can't tell her because the government will invade smallville, but heres an idea:tell her your secret, but don't tell her to publish it in one of the nations top newspapers.Ok another idea go on a date with the woman you secretley love, and don't tell her your an alien. PS. I love that Davis killed Linda Lake. If only they done that in her first appearence.