Smallville

Jitters

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 11, 2001 on The CW

• Another consequence of a meteor

Former employee of LutherCorp wants to know why he got sick after a weird explosion in the factory where he used to work. Now everyone tries to convince him that Level Three does not exist. And all Earl wants to do is find out what's the cause of his 'shaking' desease. Clark is there in the right place on the right time to save the day. He shows Earl Level Three. But Earl starts to shake uncontrollably and almost manages to kill himself, Lex and Kent. But Kent with his superpowers saves them. Again...

Lex is suspicious how come Kent was able to pull them up. How can't he figure everything up? I mean, he saw what the crystal does to people. That weird things happen in Smallville. Didn't he realize Kent had super powers too?

And one thing is bugging me since the beginning. So some people get in touch with parts of the meteor. They gain certain powers. And those powers are revealed eventually. The 'fat' girl, 'frozen' guy, ever-changing girl, Earl, 'wanna-be-young' old man-- how do people explain their behaviour? I mean, I'd be definetely suspicious. Why no one sees that weird things are happening? really weird!