Smallville

Kinetic

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2002 on The CW

• After a awesome episode....

Yeah...this episode wasent the best. They tried to give a cast member, that hasent gotten alot of screentime, into the main focus of the episode. I would be all for it...if it wasent 13 episodes too late.

Clark- Dident get alot of focus in this episode. Just the regular "Save the day" kind of plot. Kinda reminds me of "Craving". Although I like when he relizes that he cant save everybody when Chloe breaks her arm.

Lana- Tries to buy the movie theater where her parents met. Ummm, OK I would totally be for this plot...if it wasent for 1 tiny thing. How in the hell is this 14 year old girl going to run a business when she cant even serve coffee?? But still this episode did start the Talon. Also it started the Lex-Lana friendship.

Lex- Has to recover his super-secret-disk from the jocks. Its cool because we finally get an episode thats not about a Lana-stalker. But its still a forgettable plot. He does save the day at the end which is pretty cool.

Whitney- Finally gets a plot!!!! But it feels forced as this guy hasent been relevant since the 1st episode. You do feel bad for him though, as his father is dying and he lost his scholership. Kind of Smallvilles version of drugs,as he gets with the jocks and gets a Kryptonite tattoo.

The jocks- Kryptonite tattoos? Fresh idea. Walking through walls? Pretty cool power. Creating villains that have no personaity what-so-ever? Pretty stupid. Unlike previous episodes, you do not feel any emotions for these villains at all. But I have to admit that I like how Clark cant get next to them.

So, a pretty forgettable episode. Who knows you might actually enjoy this episode more than me. But to me, this episode is one of the lowest of the season.
TNT