Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 25, 2008 on The CW

• The start of Superman begins here. Clarks first day in the office shows many cliches we'll all know to love.

By the end of this episode you'll be desperate to have Superman appear. The first is obvious, Clark is in the Daily Planet. This may not be Perry Whites Planet, but still. Then there is Lois's first signs of attraction to Clark (excluding other times when it was due to outside influences).
    The bus explosion just had a feeling of that first incident in Superman I.
    Not a pointer to the future, but to the past, clarks first meeting with the new leader of LutherCorp is by saving her life. Just as with Lex.
    It's so funny having to see Lois cope with Clark suddenly disappearing when she tells him of bad news. Something you just know she'll have to cope with so much more.
    Is this the beginning of the end of Clark and Chloe? It's a pity, but I suppose it must happen for the series to merge with the movies.
    Just can't wait for the glasses to appear.

In all a wonderful start to the new series, and the next stage of Clarks life. This is what the last episode should have been, although I realise there were a few loose ends to tie up, and new people to introduce.