Smallville

Plastique

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 25, 2008 on The CW

• Better then the season premiere, well i thought so.

OK, so i guess most of you wacthed the season premiere last week and loved it, well i didn't i thought it was just ok. However Plastique was better then the premiere. The overall "feel" of the epsiode was just better and the story as a whole seemed more consistent and it also seemed to blend in more.

I liked how clark is becoming more proactive in his hero life, rather then letting the danger come to him, his getting into the middle of it. I wasn't the biggest fan of Tess in Odyseey and really wasn't impressed with this ep, realistically my first impression of Davis "Doomsday" Bloome was better then tess. Actually his character is rather likeable, though i have been playing the force unleashed and his palying the main character, so i have gotten use to him. Either Tess sill hasn't impressed me but Davis seems ok.

Bottom Line: Good ep, and an improvement from the premiere. I can see why now why clark was hired, well i theory is that Lex told Tess all he knew about Clark, and thats why she aproved in hire him.