Smallville

Plastique

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 25, 2008 on The CW

• Are they kidding?...

Smallville is becoming more and more like a damn Soap Opera. This used to be one of my favorite shows but starting Season 7, this was the worst show out of everything on "my shows". The writers should really consider dropping Smallville and moving on to making a Soap Opera. This episode was absolutely horrible. I didn't think it could get any worse. If it wasn't for those two minutes of relevant scenes, this would've had a 1. Out of everybody, Chloe goes to help that stupid girl, out of everybody that new guy goes to help that girl and they start chatting for no apparent reason. Then Chloe decides to help out this stray and the guy decides to come to Chloe's apartment and chat for 10 minutes. Not only that, but then Clark meets him as well. The fact that Lex is out of the picture is dumb enough. WHAT'S GOING ON?!!! This whole episode was filled with these phony exchanging smiles and with the corniest crap ever.

Smallville was always unrealistic but come on... Random crap happens that's stupid beyond belief. Speaking of unrealistic, why does the fire bounce off of Clark back to that girl? That's very original as well, btw. Another Meteor Freak... It was so hard to watch this episode. Biggest waste of my life, just as Season 7 was.