Smallville

Prey

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 23, 2008 on The CW

• I'm starting to adore Chlavis in this one.

In Plastique, Davis and Chloe have just met and they've hit it off pretty well. The chemistry between them is practically off the hook.

I loved Prey because it looked like for the first time Davis was able to really connect with someone in his entire life. "so you've closed yourself off to everyone." Sam Witwer has become my favourite actor and Davis Bloome my favourite male tv character ever. I must admit that I am writing this review late, so I do know what happened already but it never stopped me from supporting this character. I love how he's so blunt without being malicious. Chloe is absolutely amazing in standing up for him against Clark. Even though Clark was right about Davis (well not Davis, but the beast who wants control really) I hated the fact that he just decided to act as though he knows everything. Clark is getting a bit too arrogant for my liking. Don't get me wrong, I adore Clark of seasons 1 to 7 and now 8 and 9, well we'll see how that goes. Then there is Jimmy and Chloe's relationship which I don't believe really has anything in it that screams to me "Omg this is awesome." Jimmy is great but sometimes he is portrayed as too soft or too mean. I know there are supporters of Chimmy and I mean absolutely no offense but I just don't see a solid relationship here. I may have been open to the relationship more if I understood what drew Chloe to Jimmy in the first place. Everything with Davis is so easy and Chloe had felt this way once before, not Jimmy (may I assume, Clark?). But so far Chloe looks like she is committed to her relationship with Jimmy so time will tell how these two work out.