Smallville

Promise

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 15, 2007 on The CW

• Sacrifice were made and Tears were shed. Lex showing his true colours murders someone in the very church he's getting married in, Lionel being an ass screws everything up, Clark decides to finally tell the truth, and Lana saves Clark...and marries...LEX!?

This is my favorite episode! As much as we all love Clark and Lana, I thought I was a great episode! Always being the one saved, lana finally decides to saves clark!(her heart was in th right place, though she didn't have to, it shows character). My eyes watered when Lana said I do, and tears welled up when clark shows up. The final look Lana and Clark shared, did it, it broke my heart and sent tears streaming down. Sure I would of loved her to have eloped with Clark, and thats how it ended, but somehow making it sadder was worked, showing how strong thier love really was! It was beautiful! but I guess we all know that it was never meant to be. Even now that they are together, we know that it's not meant to last, because it's not lana, it's lois and clark. :'(