Smallville

Quest

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 08, 2008 on The CW

• Lex is getting closer to know Clark's secret

There's a lot of story here. We find out that Jor-el sent something to destroy "the traveler" if he was going to be controlled. Which Edward Teague was going to do since Clark never killed the evil which is Lex. Lex now knows where to find everything that he has been searching for his whole life. Unanswered questions will be answered and judging from the previews for the season finale next week, Lex will be able to control "the traveler" which is Clark and all hell will break lose. I like how Lionel's name was mentioned a few times and they didn't just forget about him. The only thing that I didn't really care for was Jimmy. He wasn't really necessary for this episode. But other than him, this episode was a real eye opener and my favorite part of this episode was when Edward Teague ripped off Tom Welling's shirt with the sword. What a body that man has. I was praying that he would rip his pants off also!