Smallville

The CW (ended 2011)

Gislef

Smallville Fan Reviews (1873)

• Smallville

I think Smallville is a great serie, I do not like some of the novels and dramas of SMALLVILLE, I like the Science Fiction and Paranormal and also to show a new way and that I think more and better the History of Classical Supermam , the first few seasons I watch SBT, so that there with the change of Time and the fact that I changed the state ended up not working for me to watch more, so that in one of these days I waited to see Supernatural I saw that the SBT began to move again from the Smallville Season One and Pilot Episode and I'm loving to review Smallville because I'm reviewing the episodes that I had no visa and had already forgotten but now I'm reviewing and then I want the SBT after of already having spent the seasons I've seen pass the seasons that I have not seen, now I always watch SMALLVILLE (since the first season) and is not that I'm enjoying it and now I'm up together besides I'm starting to put SMALLVILLE on Day I'm coming to Fan SMALLVILLE Smallville now I've added to my favorite series and episodes that I've been watching the SBT also prime time before sUPERNATURAL I'm already commented here on the site and enjoying the episodes.
Run