Smallville

Sacred

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 23, 2005 on The CW

• Finally we find out more about stones in this episoide and we get to see a diffrent location:china. nice change from smallville metropolis.

Well this episode bought stones story-line to front page so to speak, this season has based on this story-line but until this episodes it always been a back-story. I liked how it all relates I mean Jor-el give Clark that warning refers what happened at season-finale.

So great seeing Isabelle again. I like that character more Lana mainly because of all her cool powers, still kung-fu flying dragon fight between Clark and Isabelle was a bad rip-off kung-fu movie. Still to a certain extent is rather amusing.

Lex, for a rich man he isn’t very smart I mean obvious if u pay Chinese police to capture and get the information they must be a back-up plan if it doesn’t work, I’m not surprised it back-fired on him, it’s a good thing Clark went with Lana otherwise bye bye Lex we couldn’t very well have that.

Who figured out Jason the one with the stone, he was only one they’re that wasn’t unconscious.