Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 23, 2009 on The CW

• This is what Clois fans have been waiting for. A necessary step forward in the Superman saga. *Spoiler alert: If you haven't seen the episode yet, watch it first, then read the review*

What else is there to say that hasn't already been said. This is the episode that Clark took a bullet for Lois without thinking twice. And did I mention that he was in a room filled with kryptonite, so the bullet actually hurt him this time. If that's not love, then I have no idea what love is. You can talk all you want, but he NEVER did anything like that for Lana.

Besides the fantastic Clois moments in this episode, I really loved the inclusion of Bruno Mannheim (who is an actually comic book villain) in this episode. He was evil, ruthless, pretty much all you can ask for in a villain. Dominic Zamprogna was absolutely great as Bruno.

And the supporting storylines weren't bad at all either. It was pretty fascinating seeing Doomsday take care of that AJ guy, and Chloe's horror when she had to dispose the dead body was played really well. I have to give Allison Mack credit for that scene. She rocked it.

Another thing I loved was the inclusion of Aaron Ashmore in the episode. He's really stepped it up this season, and even though it feels as if he's rarely been in that many episodes this season, his acting relating to the drug problem is awesome. But we all know that it won't last. After all, he is going to become the Wholesome-Olsen we all know and love.

Finally, I just HAVE to mention the ending scene with Lois talking to the Red-Blue-Blur on the phone, without realizing that it was Clark. I loved that he used a voice-changer when he was talking to her, because it would have made Lois look really dumb if she was talking to RBB on the phone and didn't realize that it was Clark. It certainly foreshadowed the relationship that Lois will have with Superman in the future, so that's really cool.

Overall, "Stiletto" was an amazing Smallville episode (Seeing Lois in tights didn't exactly ruin the episode either). When I read the premise, I was sure that it would be this year's "Sleeper," but they certainly proved me wrong. -10/10 Absolutely Perfect