Smash

The Fringe

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM Mar 12, 2013 on NBC

• Thank God for shuttle.....

At least with that little gadget I can happily skip the Jimmy tantrums, the Jimmy pouting and the Jimmy shouting bits. When you watch it like that the show is actually really good; watch it normally, ie sit through all the Jimmy bits too, and it's God awful. says a lot about Jimmy the Pout doesn't it? God I hope he doesn't make the cut to season 3.
  • Love the show, hate Jimmy

They've written him in to stay, it seems, but it is so disappointing. His character is not realistic. He throws a tantrum like a 2 year old every time he doesn't get his way without realizing the big breaks he's gotten. If that was really happening, he'd be thanking his lucky stars. He doesn't care how anything affects anyone else as long as he gets what he wants.

I guess I don't see why Karen is interested in him. After the second or third pouting session, I would have dumped him and looked around for an actual adult. Besides his singing and songwriting, there is nothing about him even likable, much less lovable.

Unless he has a sudden epiphany that completely changes his personality, I'm skipping the Jimmy parts.
  • Subplots are so boring

I love Smash in its first season, and I like it too in this second season, but I find the "Hit-list" plot soooooo boring, and Jimmy character is so clich, I dont find any interest in him, neither as a compositor-singer or a love interest to karen, I like the actor, he does a good job, but his part is horrible, I understand that this is a way to put more songs in the series, but I dont like the change of tipe of miss the old songs, and the numbers os only my opinion...

Sorry for my English