Smash Lab Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Discovery ChannelBetween Seasons

Anyone think this show is trash?

johnnybadass666

[1]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 2

Im a huge mythbusters fan and when i heard about this show i was looking forward to it but after watching a couple of episodes i cannot force myself to watch it anymore. the hosts are terrible the topics they attemt to cover are so rediculous and worst of all they are in capable of admitting any mistakes, for example in the episode where they were testing the methods of slowing down vehicles by using the bed of soft concrete. the cars they tested drove clear across the bed so they decided to take out a bus which went right through as well but some how they concluded the test a success becasue they saw the tracks in the concrete.

i wish discovery would cancel this crap and give the budget for that show to jamie and adam

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bulk45

[2]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 3
    I know! I think this show is annoying and has failed to be even half as good as Mythbusters.

rocketman-221

[3]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 3
    i dont think that it is all that bad. its not near as good as mythbusters. but they do some crazy stuff though.

seanconery

[4]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    Ridiculous is spelled with an i, not an e. But yes, it is, if by ridiculous you mean hilarious. I love this show, it's a comedy...right? These guys aren't half the engineers the Mythbusters are, I could do a better job. I always know their **** isn't going to work before they do it. I have what's called common sense. This is about the most entertaining show on tv so I'll keep watching. On the sinking boat episodes Deanne almost killed herself. They are so dumb, what they and most people don't realize is voltage is not one bit dangerous, current or amerage however is. A car battery carries extremely high current and very low voltage.

joemanio

[5]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 2
    This show is/was (and--not having seen it in quite some time, I hope it's now finally in the "past tense") an extremely poor knock-off of Mythbusters. The cast might as well be talking cardboard cutouts, for all I care. No chemistry. No real charisma. And to answer your question--yes! It's absolute trash.