Smith Forums

CBS (ended 2006)

All episodes are now online

Stryker412

[1]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 1

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/smith/

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tramlaw301

[2]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 18
    Stryker412 wrote:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/smith/

All right!!! All canceled shows should do this. The shows are already made so SHOW THEM!!!

JBBO3314_basic

[3]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 5
    Damn just started watching it and after watching 2 of the 4 remaining it just shows me more and more that CBS made a bad mistake each episode just draws me in more and I'm really gonna miss smith.

Bhavleena91

[4]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 8

It sucks that it's only available in the US though. I would've loved to see them. Hopefully they come to DVD.

-James

justliam

[5]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 6
    What the hell is innertube? And can I download it or do they make you watch it on your computer? Someone IM me if this is some big secret that cannot be talked about please. JustLiam and its my AIM handle. Thank you.

NotAmerican

[6]Nov 11, 2006

justliam wrote:
    What the hell is innertube? And can I download it or do they make you watch it on your computer? Someone IM me if this is some big secret that cannot be talked about please. JustLiam and its my AIM handle. Thank you.

If anybody can help this guy and someone DOES download them, please let me know. Or if anyone knows another place or way I can get the eps, because, as was mentioned earlier, non-americans can't watch the show!

-ak

JBBO3314_basic

[7]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 5
    here is the link to the news on zap2it as you can see it says you can download it on itunes but of righ now I haven't seen on nothing but innertube which is available at CBS.com

ccorces1

[9]Nov 13, 2006
    i think its a pretty awesome idea from CBS actually, they have all of this content and might as well use it to drive people to their online feature, i'm in love with www.cbs.com/innertube anyways but this is just way beyond what i've come to expect!

Skevast

[10]Nov 25, 2006

You an read the synopses of episode 8-12 at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/smith/synopses.php

HUGE SPOILER!!!!!!!

I didn't like the ending but better that than nothing
    (Really liked the bad guys).And I believe that the FBI were more evil than the gang. Trying to get to them trough people they love.

I belive it is better to die then go to jail, because if you go to jail once you live in jail all your life even when your out. You go back for the slightest thing even when your innocent. The never give you a brake even if a robber takes you as a hostage they throw you right back. The only way to keep out of jail is to never leave your house and hope that nobody tries to robb you, because if they do the police assume you were in on it in some perverted way. And it's the same in the most countries and a little worst in some others. And the funny thing in USA is when you get your first strike the second two comes automaticly, you don't have to do anything but wait.

I just saw an article about some corrupt police and prosecutors that ignored important evidence because the accused had confessed. The accused was seriosly mentaly instable and he would confess killing the Santa Claus and eastern bunny if anyone would ask him that. It is a shame that those policemen and the prosecutors could work another 15 years before they got cought. How many more cases did they scrue up? no one knows..

However the bad guys in real life are on both sides of the law. And at heart a policeman or prosecutor could be more evil than a thief. And people are more than the chioces they make, because some people never have to make those choices and because of that they are not better people. What I am trying to say is that in some situations all of us could make an criminal act or at least the prosecutor and police could streech the situation to make us look criminal even in our own eyes. But in the real life your only sin was that you did nothing and your blaming your self. And they use your blame to incriminate you just so they can rize trough the ranks. And doing this once to you they never need to streech the truth. Once in the system your always guilty unless you can prove otherwise, and even then they try to make your evidence to go away. That's why I would rather take my life than go to jail, even for some months. Because if you come out you would need to live with a witness 24/7 and if someone said anything to incriminate you they woudn't need any evidence at all because your word wouldn't count for anything. Your always guilty.....

I am not saying that we dont need the police or the prosecutors. The thing I say is that they are making a lot of omeletts and they are breaking some serious eggs and that frightens me because we never know which eggs they break.

In a perfect world we would never punish innocent people, but the world is far from perfect. We look at our history just a few houndred years back knowing we burned women who we thought were witches. Maybe in a houndred years we will look back and think how we could do things we do today. A jury can sentence an innocent person to death just because his defense was weak while a rich murderer goes free thanks to good lawyers even though he had his hand in the cookie jar.

The leagal system is broken, trying to punish al the guilty ones makes us forget all the innocent we destroy in the process....
    People!!... we live only once, and if this life gets destroyd we don't get another one. Even if only one of 10 punished people is innocent, I rather wouldn't punish anyone than make only one mistake.

Getting punished in court when your innocent is like beeing raped by the whole community, your only crime is being born. And i rather would be killed by a maniak or even a psyko like in the movie "SAW". And I believe I rather take my chances with "SAW" than with a public defence counsel.

Edited on 11/25/2006 10:09am
    Edited 2 total times.

hulagooch

[11]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 2
    i have all the remaining episodes from 4 to 7 , purchased them from Amazon Unbox,i cant download them or watch because i am not located in the US  , anyone can ripp them or something ? i can give you the login and password , just rip the videos and put them on torrent

eblood12

[12]Nov 28, 2006
    You can visit us at demonoid (just google it) the whole series is up, read the uploaders comment. He/she has said that the torrents will come down/deleted provided CBS starts the show up again so i dont see it as a bad thing, somewhat of a grassroots campaign to save a brilliant TV show.

skyfxl

[13]Nov 30, 2006
    JBBO3314_basic wrote:
    Damn just started watching it and after watching 2 of the 4 remaining it just shows me more and more that CBS made a bad mistake each episode just draws me in more and I'm really gonna miss smith.

I completely agree!

Eldryn

[14]Dec 3, 2006
    thanks, but i can't find episode 4...?? any help appreciated

ConFan415

[15]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 3
    I bought mine on iTunes!  And it includes the synopsis.

LMH68

[16]Jan 1, 2007
    • level: 57
    Where can I read the synopsis?

The links above don't seem to work anymore.

Help appreciated - I have just seen the remaining 4 episodes & would like to know who it plays out.

(Would be happy if someone posted it here?)

LMH68

[17]Jan 1, 2007
    • level: 57
    Ok, not to worry. Found them on amazon.

Think more than ever now that it's a shame it didn't get to play out that way.

dipgolf

[18]Jan 15, 2007
    CBS has completely erased Smith from their site. They must really hate Ray.

NotAmerican

[19]Jan 20, 2007

LMH68 wrote:
    Where can I read the synopsis? The links above don't seem to work anymore. Help appreciated - I have just seen the remaining 4 episodes & would like to know who it plays out. (Would be happy if someone posted it here?)

CBS, as someone stated below, seems to hae completely disavowed any knowledge of a show named Smith. Here's a hint: if you have a brilliant crime show (EZ Streets, Boomtown, Smith, etc) - got to FX, HBO, Showtime, hell, even Fox will give you a chance. Stay away from CBS, NBC and probably ABC.

Anyways, I found the synopsis of the unshot episodes here http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/1000027041 (please don't tell me what they are, I haven't read them yet as i still need to watch the unaired eps of Smith), but there they are for all you Smith-ites who, if you're anything like me, were REALLY pissed off to see everything (including the synopsis) was gone from the CBS website. Wow. Does CBS have ANYTHING good left on their schedule? HAVE they had anything for the past few years? Oh, I guess CSI (first one ONLY) is all right.

And to the person who listed their favorite shows - I agree with most of them (haven't seen Entourage though). You listed Sleep Cell as cancelled. I thought they were just airing the eps weirdly, like a whole season in 2 weeks or something, and then doing the same thing again in a years time. But I heard it's a good show, I definitly have to, um, legally rent the episodes. (Hey, I already got in trouble once for MENTIONING the SUBJECT of illegal downloading! And that's ignoring the fact that P2P sharing isn't illegal in Canada!! I'm not risking that again!)

-ak