Smith Forums

CBS (ended 2006)

Smith on Amazon, with stories of how the show would have gone (heartbreakingly)

betterlater

[1]Nov 11, 2006
    • level: 2

If you want to own Smith, and watch it on your own time frame (Lord knows when it will be "cancelled" from CBS' Innertube thing), you can get it at Amazon.com for $1.99 an episode. And if you haven't downloaded anything from them before, your first episode is free.

www.amazon.com/unbox

The downside is that it doesn't work for iPods. But you can watch the DVD-quality video on your TV (I connect my laptop with an s-video cable).

Amazon also has the stories of how the show would have gone, episode by episode. These aren't downloads, just free info. It's REALLY detailed, and I don't think I'm giving away too much to say that it's both heartbreaking and love-affirming.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

eblood12

[2]Nov 26, 2006
    betterlater wrote:

If you want to own Smith, and watch it on your own time frame (Lord knows when it will be "cancelled" from CBS' Innertube thing), you can get it at Amazon.com for $1.99 an episode. And if you haven't downloaded anything from them before, your first episode is free.

www.amazon.com/unbox

The downside is that it doesn't work for iPods. But you can watch the DVD-quality video on your TV (I connect my laptop with an s-video cable).

Amazon also has the stories of how the show would have gone, episode by episode. These aren't downloads, just free info. It's REALLY detailed, and I don't think I'm giving away too much to say that it's both heartbreaking and love-affirming.

Can you provide a link for the stories? I cant find them....

peterel

[3]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 11
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/smith/synopses.php?episode=9&page=3

thats the link

eblood12

[4]Nov 27, 2006
    Thanks m8

eblood12

[5]Nov 28, 2006
    hmmm just read the storyline and i dont know why the cbs president had an issue with it. On the surface it appears very good imho.....damn wanker this is like abuse by CSI addiction where people solve gruesome crimes all weak long jesus how dreadfully boring.