SM:TV Live

ITV (ended 2003)

SM:TV Live Fan Reviews (4)

7.4
  • AWSOME

Wow, i used to watch this every saturday morning hoping my favourite bands would be on it. SMTV was so fun, Ant, Dec and Cat really made it, they are hilarious, i used to love all there skits, Chums was my favourite, a take of from friends. Everyweek they used to be round Cats house i think and the celebritys who were appearing on the show would be in the episode too, and everyweek Cat and Dec would b e about to kiss but something or someone would always get in the way. At the beginning of the show they would read out letters from the public, and they had the postman dance, it was great.

God i miss that programme, its a shame they dont have a programme like that now for young kids.

Classic!!!
  • This was the best show on Saturday morning.

Definately a show that should be remembered. It had everything, games, celebrity appearances, cartoons - and not bad ones that fill up the time. The sketches that they did like C.H.U.M.S - parody of Friends - were so funny and could be enjoyed by both children and adults, as I remember my parents laughing at it too. Another great moment of SM:TV Live was the pokerap that they did before Pokemon came on! Pure brilliance. And they did spoofs of Pokemon battles too with MISTAY! and G G G Gary! If you get the chance, see if it's on YouTube. Just classic.
  • I used to get up early in the morning so i'd be read to watch it.

For obvious reasons the show had to be cancelled when Ant, Dec and Cat left, i mean the people they got instead where so wooden, Brian did his best and he was the best out of the new presenters, i'll give him that. It needs to be brought back. its replacement MOM isn't as entertaining, loads of people think it's rubbish. BRING BACK SM:TV Live for the sake of kids and adults in Britain!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The best Saturday Morning Show of it's time.

Who could sleep in on Saturday mornings when SM:TV Live was on? Not me. Every Saturday at 9:25 was the time. It's such a shame this was replaced. Ant, Dec and Cat we're the shows best presenters and I think when they left, the show started to go downhill. Who could forget such classic sketches such as Chums, The Secret to My Success, Fartbeat, Eminemmidale and that one with the potatoes. It had some great games too, such as Challenge Ant and Eat My Goal!. The shows we're the best at the time: Sabrina, and more that I can't remember right now, and it was all wrapped up with guest stars, and a great audiance (which I was in once!). Who could sleep in on Saturday mornings when SM:TV Live was on? Not me. Every Saturday at 9:25 was the time. It's such a shame this was replaced. R.I.P, SM:TV.