Snooki & JWOWW

Tuesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Jun 21, 2012 In Season

Snooki & JWOWW Fan Reviews (3)

5.4
  • Why the world HATES America...

This show reminds me of that old axiom from Pascal: "I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still in a room." which brings us to the show which is a mitotic spawn of Jersey Shore.

Snooki & JWOWW is the sorry spin-off of that MTV brainrot that has defied conventional wisdom & still befouls our TV screens. But since it has only just began its hopefully brief run, the sooner people realize that they shouldn't give those wastes of humanity any more of their attention, the better!
  • Suckz

Jersey shore was TERRIBLE. What makes them think a crappy spin-off would be any better???
  • No more Jersey Shore. No more Snooki & JWOWW. No more Pauly D. AND NO MORE DAMN REALITY SHOWS!

A spinoff of Jersey Shore based on Snooki & JWOWW. How do you think I feel about the show? Is it one of the best spinoffs to the worst TV series to have ever spawned on the history of history. Not. Even. Close. I'm not going to even expand on this series and on how bad it is. Seriously, it's that bad. If MTV doesn't shape up soon and start airing music programming and Beavis and Butthead, I'm going to take MTV off my favorite channel list.