Snoop Dogg's Father Hood Forums

Sunday 10:30 PM on E!Between Seasons

New Season

Moniquedee

[1]May 11, 2008
    • level: 10
    Does anyone know if E! has renewed the show for a new season? When will the new season of the show start?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

heroesfan07

[2]May 24, 2008
    • level: 21
    I dunno hope so love E!'s reality shows. Can't wait for Denise Richards and Living Lohan.

marypopin

[3]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 1
    heroesfan07 wrote:
    I dunno hope so love E!'s reality shows. Can't wait for Denise Richards and Living Lohan.

It's back! Read the second season airs November 30th! OMG I can't wait!

kareeb

[4]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 8

I saw the new episode and I was very pleased. I really have a newfound respect for Snoop. I mean, he's not all smoking and poking like I thought. There seems to be a serious side too. I just love seeing men offering sound advice and love to their kids because it's rare for entertainers to be that close w/ their kids. On the down side, I'm starting not to like Shawntae. She seems very whiny and nasally...it just irks me a little. It sounds like she's always on a tranquilizer. Just a random rant though....

orioles777

[5]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 2
    I completely agree! That's why I love watchin Father Hood. The new season is aweomse, btw! You can just tell from watching the show, how much he cares about his family and wants his kids to succeed. Keep it up Snoop. Huge fan

mojomoonjo

[6]Jan 1, 2009
    • level: 4

OMG! AFTER I READ YOUR COMMENT ON SHANTE I *HAD* TO RESPOND CUZ I FEEL THE SAME WAY! SHE ALWAYS SOUNDS SO DULL AND BORING AS WELL AS JUST PLAIN BORED AND WITHOUT ANY ENERGY. IT'S ALMOST AS IF SHE'S BEEN SNEAKING OFF TO SNOOPS "MAN CAVE" TO SMOKE OUT OR SOMETHING. LOL! PLUS SHE IS NOT VERY AFFECTIONATE TO THE KIDS OR SNOOP AT ALL....BORING..BORING...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...BORING!

ON ANOTHER NOTE..WHEN IS THE "EDITOR" FOR THIS SHOW GOING TO START LISTING THE SEASON TWO EPISODES? WE ARE ALREADY INTO THE FIRST 5 OR 6 WHICH ON E! IS LIKE A HALF OF THE WHOLE SEASON!

I MISSED THE TITLE OF THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE NEW SEASON AND THERE IS NOT EVEN A LIST ON HERE YET TO HELP ME OUT!

mojomoonjo

[7]Jan 1, 2009
    • level: 4
    OMG! ARE THEY REALLY DOING A SECOND SEASON OF BUBBLE HEAD DENISE RICHARDS? DID SHE NOT ALREADY PROVE HOW VAPID AND DENSE SHE IS WITH THE FIRST SEASON? OH WELL..HERES TO ANOTHER ADDITIONAL YEAR ON THE PSYCHIATRISTS COUCH FOR THOSE POOR KIDS. THE WAY SHE'S GOING NOW IN THE PARENTING DEPARTMENT, THEY'LL BE WORKING THAT STRIPPER POLE AND HAVING DADDY ISSUES BY 16 INSTEAD OF 18 AND BEST FRIENDS WITH TRASH LIKE PARIS HILTON ET AL...UGH!

stellarchick86

[8]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 32
    mojomoonjo wrote:
    OMG! ARE THEY REALLY DOING A SECOND SEASON OF BUBBLE HEAD DENISE RICHARDS? DID SHE NOT ALREADY PROVE HOW VAPID AND DENSE SHE IS WITH THE FIRST SEASON? OH WELL..HERES TO ANOTHER ADDITIONAL YEAR ON THE PSYCHIATRISTS COUCH FOR THOSE POOR KIDS. THE WAY SHE'S GOING NOW IN THE PARENTING DEPARTMENT, THEY'LL BE WORKING THAT STRIPPER POLE AND HAVING DADDY ISSUES BY 16 INSTEAD OF 18 AND BEST FRIENDS WITH TRASH LIKE PARIS HILTON ET AL...UGH!

Ok..what does that have to do with Snoop?? And what with the caps??

Annnnyway, I like this show. Ive been watching since the first season, I love Snoops music and I like seeing him as a family man since thats not exactly what you think of with Snoop. I agree with you guys about Shantae though, her voice drives me up the wall. Plus she goes on about weird things that Im like ok..what?? Anyway yeah I like it!