So Weird Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2001)

Do you prefer Fi or Annie episodes?

Firetears

[21]May 21, 2006
    • level: 23
    I don't really remember the Fi episodes so much but I remember the Annie episodes more because back when they used to show it around 2 or 3 o clock in the morning I would stay up to watch So Wierd, The Famous Jett Jackson, and The Jersey and they mostly on shown the Annie episodes or the early Fi episodes.

Anyway, thinking back on it, Fi's episodes did seem a lot darker and thrilling. It was even scary sometimes but the Annie episodes were bright and young with a twist of supernatural weirdness. I actually liked them but both they are so different.

I remember when Fi left I kept thinking to myself, "So she isn't coming back. I HATE this show now." but I ended up loving the Annie episodes just as much.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilovemyshows619

[22]May 23, 2006
    • level: 5
    I only remember episodes with Fi I can't think of a single episode with Annie. I probably stopped watching the show and I only remember a couple of episodes. And I miss the old shows that I used to watch, not only on the Disney channel but also on Nickelodeon.

DinosaurSayRawr

[23]May 25, 2006
    • level: 3
    I remember all the Fi episodes being much better than the Annie ones. But for some reason Fi annoyed me more often than not. I know it doesn't make sense but really it does ;]

Femme_Fatale

[24]Jun 12, 2006
    • level: 4
    I really hated when Fi was replaced by Annie. I agree that the episodes were much better with Fi, but I love Alexz Johnson's new show, Instant Star.

StephanieAnn_21

[25]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 1
    I always thought the Fi episodes had more interesting stories. I liked Annie too, but I think the episode ideas declined after Fi left and that contributed to the fall of the show. That and I just liked Fi more.

simmysimsimmy

[26]Jun 27, 2006
    Fi > Annie

archangelcory16

[27]Jul 9, 2006
    • level: 32
    Not really related to this thread subject, but I liked her being called Fiona more than Fi. I mean, that name! Fi. Fi. Fi. It's so weird.

MK86

[28]Jul 9, 2006
    • level: 2
    That's why that name was perfect for the main character of the show.

websitebuilda

[29]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 17
    Even though I'm a Fiona (happy archangelcory? ;-D ) fan, we can't lay the blame totally on Alexz's shoulders. Wasn't Cara the one who decided she wanted to leave the show anyway?

x3unfold

[30]Jul 19, 2006
    you know whats funny - i actually liked the episodes with annie better. i really started watching the show when annie came on, and when i saw the fi episodes, i didnt really understand why there had been a transition. now, after having downloaded all thew episodes & put them on dvd - i realize that even though the plots for fi's stories were a bit better and more mature - fi was still really really nosy. she would ask too many questions, and sometimes i would get mad, and side with jack while watching the show. what i really liked about annie was that she would just figure things out by herself instead of pushing subjects. some of the things that fi did were outrageous and not believable - episode 5 anyone ? in escape - she pretty much just walked into claires house and started asking about things that were in no way her business. i didnt like the things that she did that werre similar to this. i would have to agree that the plots were better - but having annie in them would be the best way to go - at least i think =)

MK86

[31]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 2
    That's an interesting opinion. I am a Fi fan myself (though I in no way hated the Anni episodes), but I can see how Fi's curiosity and intrusiveness can be annoying. But that didn't bother me because at least Fi always asked questions in a respectful manner.

archangelcory16

[32]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 32
    Fi was so curious because she was desperate to prove that this stuff was real, mainly for herself. She needed to prove her father's spirit was out there. Anyone who is mature enough to get this wouldn't find it annoying, but interesting.

rockout4evr180

[33]Jul 23, 2006
    IMO Fi's episodes were better but i did see some good Annie episodes. but i think from the stuff i've seen from both actresses lately i would say as an actress i like Alexz especially in Final Destination 3

kasey26

[34]Jul 29, 2006
    i was really young when the episodes were palayig and when it was on air i thought annies were better but now that i look back on it fionas did have more thrill and drama. fiona all theway but the voodoo episode with annie was her best one

ximenaminaya

[35]Aug 30, 2006
    • level: 6
    i like Fi's episodes and annie's episodes

Water78

[36]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 47
    She was great of how they started but then ending with the new character just didn't go along

gothicsweetie

[37]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 13
    Fi was much better hands down, I wished they would have used the originel plans for season three.I hate diseny for being to kiddy.

alibeth25

[38]Oct 22, 2006
    • level: 26

I liked Fi's episodes a whole lot better than Annie's.

CreepyPhantom

[39]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 10
    The Fi episodes were the classics. Annie came in and the series went down hill...

AleciaH

[40]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hey CreepyPhantom, For Some reason I can't post a message, but I can post Quick Replies, so I thought I'd ask you a question since you are the last person to post in several months. Have you seen the episode of So Weird about the Siren who makes Carrey fall in love with her? I just saw it on youtube.com and I love the song that she sings and I was wondering if you or anybody knew where I can download that song. Its by Jewel Straite and its called "Questions". I have been searching for it all over the internet!