So Weird Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2001)

Do you remember when you first watched so weird?

AlienKii

[1]Aug 27, 2006
    • level: 5

I do. One time, when I was about nine or ten, I stayed up a little later than usual. I was about to turn off te T.V. at 12:00 until I saw the intro for "Twin". I decided to keep on watching, finding out about Fi, her mother, her dead father, and, of course, her talk with her dad. After that, I was hooked, making staying up 'til 12:00 again an important priority, along with seeing the episodes that were on at 4:00 in the afternoon. But now, I wish I hadn't started out at such an important episode.

So what's your story?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MK86

[2]Aug 27, 2006
    • level: 2
    I just happened to be doing my homework in the same room my mom wanted to watch this new show she saw Henry Winkler advertising on the Rosie O'Donnell Show.

It was interesting enough for me to be hooked on it for the whole episode.

archangelcory16

[3]Sep 2, 2006
    • level: 32
    The first episode I saw was "Talking Board". I was at my grandma's house, and then I started watching it while I was there for the week. And then a few months later we got DirecTV at my own house and I started watching it and it became my obsession.

Jesusfreak1098

[4]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 10
    my first episode was lightning rod. I was with my sister. I had acctually seen promos and behind the scenes zoog extras for twin, but i never watched that one until a few months ago. I was at my aunts and my sister was watching disney channel and it was acctually a new episode. I fell in love with it. So i kept watching and watching and i loved it even more.

Cali_girl_213

[5]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 11
    I'm proud to say that i watched the show from the Pilot episode! I remember seeing the previews and i told myself that i would hate the show but decided to watch it anyway with my parents. I thought it was going to be too scary, i was 9 or 10. So i started watching and fell in love, with the show and with Clu! lol I was so sad when Fi left, and disappointed with they way Annie carried it, but it was still "so weird" so i had to watch. I hated the 65 episode rule that disney had, and i was more upset when shows like Lizzie mcguire were still on when so weird wasnt. I understand that disney wanted to only show comedies, but if they only they released it on dvd, or sold the rights to a station such as ABC family, which disney owns, so an older audience could watch.

strawberry19

[6]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 2
    yeah. i loved it even though it gave me nightmares but i was in the 1st grade

goosegirl829

[7]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    haha, same. i watched this show from the pilot, and its a really cool show because it has to do with the supernatural and the unknown, and i'm really into that stuff.

tilitum1

[8]Jan 6, 2008
    • level: 1
    First episode I saw I saw at my friend's house, it was 'Second Generation.' It was a pretty mediocre episode, but I was mildly curious and my friend told me the premise of the show- girl finds crazy weird stuff every episode and her mother's on tour in a rock band. I thought it was still pretty cool- despite one of my less favorite episodes being my introductory!

MuseRiot

[9]Jan 6, 2008
    • level: 19

The first episode that I ever saw was the second episode titled "Website". I was like five and I begged myolder brotherifcould watchtv inhis room, andhe finally caved. I'm not sure how we ended up watching So Weird, but I was hooked!

Then ever scince that day I kept asking my mom "Is it three yet"? Because that's when it was on in our time zone.

RobbieBasse

[10]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 8
    The first episode I remember watching is "Singularity". I still remember it to this day.